• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The mysterious white rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Well I even counted 8:
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
The white rock that you are referring to does not feature in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. The white rock is in Hoenn and it's next to the Space Centre.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
check this link, there is a white rock in those games as well. you could capture Shaymin for an event there:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_Route_224
That's a completely different white rock, that's like saying every single stone that is white in every game MUST hold some purpose.

No, you don't get Deoxys or Shaymin with it in Hoenn, but that's the rock we're discussing. The Shaymin white stone is a different one entirely.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
That's a completely different white rock, that's like saying every single stone that is white in every game MUST hold some purpose.

No, you don't get Deoxys or Shaymin with it in Hoenn, but that's the rock we're discussing. The Shaymin white stone is a different one entirely.

Well its still a rock which was placed there, but lets just stop this discussion. I liked the answer from Chaza best anyway. At least that one had some meaning.

but thanks anyway and I'll close this thread

meeehh cant close it... xD

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Well its still a rock which was placed there, but lets just stop this discussion. I liked the answer from Chaza best anyway. At least that one had some meaning.

but thanks anyway and I'll close this thread
No meaning? o_O I think you missed the entire point of this argument...

But anyway, they're different rocks and they serve literally no purpose. Locking thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.