• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The New Look - Vote

Do you like the new Perfect Pokemon look?

• Yes - Very Much!

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • No - I Prefer Old Design

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Doesn't Matter to me!

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

How do you guys feel about the new look? Please vote above, and leave your comments below :).

In the event that you are attached to the original design and you would prefer to browse the forums through nostalgic eyes you can Click Here and select 'Perfect Pokemon Old'

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I love this new layout, but it has a few kinks. I definitely voted yes. We needed more color around the website.

1 bug I noticed though is that using IM on mobile is nearly impossible for me. I open the chat and can see it but as soon as I start typing it disappears.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I am sad about the new layouts version of the feedback system too. I really liked the old one on that, very easy to see who the top rated was and now you can't. :(

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
It's alright, but it feels very very claustrophobic on a 1920x1080 screen :S
I second this post, it feels tight on 1920x1080 screens.

I am sad about the new layouts version of the feedback system too. I really liked the old one on that, very easy to see who the top rated was and now you can't. :(
I second this post too, I am the champ in that top rated section and sad to see it's gone now.

i'm not sure yet what to vote, this design looks great for the old members in the site since we are looking at the old design like forever, but if I were a new comer, I would prefer the old version because it looks alluring with its design, color and that sick war is coming banner.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

The new design doesn't have much to do with the new feedback system.

For various reasons the old feedback system cannot work on the new server we're on. From a resource standpoint it made more sense to get a new system all together instead of trying to fix the old.

I was able to salvage all the data from the old system, it just being displayed differently. When i can i will be looking into customizing the new to look more like the old system if thats what you guys prefer.

Also, while on the feedback page, scroll down a bit 'Top Traders' are listed in the sidebar.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
As much as I like the new design I'll stick with the old one because of the nostalgia. But I still think it looks pretty awesome! :D

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I like the new look, just takes some time to get used to it :)
I would suggest a little icon of some kind to be put at the top right of the website though.

Loving the way the forums look!

If you click on it a popup with the option to switch to old / new layout could come up.
For those who prefer the old one.

Also maybe a new mini banner for this layout?
Something with rounder edges and more vibrant colours :)

More blue, blacks, reds, and add some orange in there! <3 kekeke

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I love how fresh and polished everything looks. I felt that the old layout had too much white, but i like how the bar at the top has a bold backgroud to distinguish itself, and how it follows you down the page, so i dont have to scroll back up to get back to the sb. I hope the new "war is coming" banner will be put back up, and I love the new layout.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I love how fresh and polished everything looks. I felt that the old layout had too much white, but i like how the bar at the top has a bold backgroud to distinguish itself, and how it follows you down the page, so i dont have to scroll back up to get back to the sb. I hope the new "war is coming" banner will be put back up, and I love the new layout.
I love that banner on pc but I hope it stays off mobile. It took up a lot of room and it glitched a lot and would act as though I clicked it if I tried to go to my alerts or convos. I hope it stays away from mobile. XD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I love that banner on pc but I hope it stays off mobile. It took up a lot of room and it glitched a lot and would act as though I clicked it if I tried to go to my alerts or convos. I hope it stays away from mobile. XD
Really? I never had that problem... But if it gets taken off mobile, will that affect teams? Will there be less awareness, due to how popular mobile version is? I dunno if its the best move.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
[QUOTE="Jiggly, post: 35942, member: 208 rwally? I never had that problem... But if it gets taken off mobile, will that affect teams? Will there be less awareness, due to how popular mobile version is? I dunno if its the best move.[/QUOTE]
Idk. Maybe there should be an option to display it so older members like me dont have to see it xD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I think we should change the
cd6c5206fa6f770c37248dbf4e04ba1f.png
logo to be changed into
74f24df5c3f12d572f252939f1ca1c0d.png
since the color scheme matches it more. :) Just an opinion though.
But many people still use the old layout, and it doesnt look all to appealing there. Can we get that logo to be on this layout ONLY? That would be amazing!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
45, member: 216"]I think we should change the
logo to be changed into
since the color scheme matches it more. :)

okay i give yp on quoting senpai. damn phone. XD

That logo looks way too bulky to replace the current one imo. Color scheme yeah, size no.

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
45, member: 216"]I think we should change the
logo to be changed into
since the color scheme matches it more. :)

okay i give yp on quoting senpai. damn phone. XD

That logo looks way too bulky to replace the current one imo. Color scheme yeah, size no.
The image is re-sizable so it's no problem :D