• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The person above you question and answer

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Apple

Favorite... Flavor of a Flavor??? :/

Uhhh believe it or not I MIGHT have an answer to this. The first alcohol I bought from a store was CHURRO flavored but it truly tastes like cinnamon toast crunch alcohol. So I guess that's sort of a flavor of a flavor...? Sort of...? :p

WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Uhhh believe it or not I MIGHT have an answer to this. The first alcohol I bought from a store was CHURRO flavored but it truly tastes like cinnamon toast crunch alcohol. So I guess that's sort of a flavor of a flavor...? Sort of...? :p

WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING.
Skin ;)

Favorite Song to sing when you were little?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I don't care for them... Not my style, you know?

Popular Trend that you despise?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I don't care for them... Not my style, you know?

Popular Trend that you despise?

I don't know if this is ACTUALLY a thing, but this guy a knew from highschool is always posting these pictures of him and his friends peeing upside down. You might think I'm joking but I'm not.
547391_10152390640790372_1086864762_n.jpg

A crazy fact that you found hard to believe?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Magcargo is as hot as the sun. In reality. Everything on earth should die because of them!

Favorite starter pokemon?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
You-Know-What from @Umbrem

How long do you think it will be until this site goes big?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
You-Know-What from @Umbrem

How long do you think it will be until this site goes big?

eh I don't really know... Hopefully we get more people though, I don't however want it to get so big and out of hand that we get a bunch of rotten people in our community and really under staffed and then the site starts to lag because servers aren't up to date or can't hold the amount of people joining and then the site becomes to popular and becomes money hungry and won't let you do anything unless you spend $50 for extra site features and then you don't like that site anymore and leave.... sorry I've had bad experiences with other sites xD

ummm uggs... fashionable or just tacky?

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Fashionable :p The only time I've ever warn something tacky was when I didn't realize I was wearing denim jeans and a denim jacket. People were signing "denim man" to me all day in the rhythm of the batman them song :p

Favorite person on the site?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Fashionable :p The only time I've ever warn something tacky was when I didn't realize I was wearing denim jeans and a denim jacket. People were signing "denim man" to me all day in the rhythm of the batman them song :p

Favorite person on the site?

You Mynor! You do great work as an admin! You're very calm, reasonable, and fair.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
You Mynor! You do great work as an admin! You're very calm, reasonable, and fair.
Why thank you, I appreciate it :)

I think my favorite episode of the anime of all time has to be "Charmander – The Stray Pokémon". The charmander eve line are my favorite pokemon and the nostalgia that comes from the episode is incredible^-^

Favorite pokemon of all time and why?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Why thank you, I appreciate it :)

I think my favorite episode of the anime of all time has to be "Charmander – The Stray Pokémon". The charmander eve line are my favorite pokemon and the nostalgia that comes from the episode is incredible^-^

Favorite pokemon of all time and why?

Totodile or feraligatr. 2nd gen was probably my favorite gen and I have always had a fondnest for totodile line ever since. ^-^

If you were a Magikarp how hard would you splash?

Phyrefly

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tsunami Style :p I would be a force of destruction! Buhahaha...

If you could do anything you want for one day without conciquences, what would you do?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Totodile or feraligatr. 2nd gen was probably my favorite gen and I have always had a fondnest for totodile line ever since. ^-^

If you were a Magikarp how hard would you splash?
Splash so hard, that there was no effect!

Favorite Part of the website?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Tsunami Style :p I would be a force of destruction! Buhahaha...

If you could do anything you want for one day without conciquences, what would you do?

Ooooo... It'd probably be spending a bunch of money. :D And since I have no consequences, I can still afford my rent, miraculously! Haha. I'd probably go get some new shoes, as well as a couple video games I've been missing out on. Ah... I could use that. ^-^

Guilty pleasure?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
At night I like to (deleted by an admin due to subject matter)

Favorite Thread on this site?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
At night I like to (deleted by an admin due to subject matter)

Favorite Thread on this site?

Probably this one, although I am a fan of our Elite mascot suggestions poll.

Anything where heavy breathing cat has been made present, tbh.

Somewhere you think it'd be cool to live?

testing