• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The person above you question and answer

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I... I don't know. And that embarrasses me because I'm a math major. :Sorry:

Question time! Has anyone ever mistaken you for the wrong gender? If so, what did you do about it? And if not... Well, um, what would you do about it?
The correct answer was 1+1=

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
No, but a close personal friend of mine is transgender and I have been with when they were mistaken for the wrong gender. She quietly told the person that's not how she identifies and the person felt so bad she cried a little. However some people intentionally choose not to acknowledge someone's gender identity, so sometimes it won't go so well. :/

I think I'm too shy to ever confront anyone if it happened to me. I'd just assume people are dumb :p

HMMM... I'm sure it's already been asked but someone new can answer it, #1 pet peeve?
People chewing with their mouth open, BLAgH

Q, do you prefer daylight or moonlight?

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
The meal I like are some well made tacos with fruits like melons for example on the side :D

Q. Did you actually hate broccoli as a kid I see it in cartoons/movies everywhere but come on they weren't that bad were they?

Last edited:

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
The meal I like are some well made tacos with fruits like melons for example on the side :D

Q. Did you actually hate broccoli as a kid I see it in cartoons/movies everywhere but come on they weren't that bad were they?
I actually loved broccoli when I was a kid. Of course, my mom always served it topped with cheese, which has always been my favorite thing ever.

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
OMG THIS IS UP AGAIN? THIS THREAD IS A SITE RELIC

Worst movie was Sharknado. I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes because the quality was so Ass.

Who do you want to be revealed next for Pokken Fighters?

Iconoclasm

The Archetypal
Credits
I would have to say the Pokemon I would want to see most would be aggron. Massive metal dinosaur trashing folks all day.

Question: Favorite book?

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick the full series

Oreos..eat whole or break lick cream eat cookie or dunk whole?

Agent Antz

Secret Agent Man
Credits
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick the full series

Oreos..eat whole or break lick cream eat cookie or dunk whole?

Dunk 2 whole, wait a few seconds until air bubbles stop, and then shove em in my belly!!

Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10 and hot dog buns come in packages of 8?

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Grimer is a useless Pokémon.

What is the most expensive item you bought in a game shop?

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Probably the collector's edition sets for a certain game series I like.

What's the most expensive thing you bought online? (Excluding cars, housing, anything to do with PP and/or gaming dlcs)