• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed The Planet Supply | Sun and Moon Pokemon: 5IV-Egg Moves-Legit Hatched | VGC Battle Ready

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
In the IV explanation, in the spread sheet, what are the red IVS
In the IV explanation, in the spread sheet, what are the red IVS
its to show what their nature is, for example, adamant, it would be red in attack because thats its beneficial nature, and then blue in special attack for the not beneficial nature

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
could i please get, female HA ponyta, meditite, HA Venonat too please, only thing I have on your list is a 5IV HA bulbasaur

BeastMode

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
can I get the adamant marvel scale dratini. the jolly hyper cutter pinsir, the jolly moxie sandile

wymntv

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello I am looking for these pokemon let me know if you have them and we can make a deal.

All Must be 5+ IV Female and have HA
Dratini [marvel scale]
Fletchling [gale wings]
Gligar [immunity]
Larvitar [sand veil]
Squirtle [rain dish]
Chimchar [iron fist]

I am patient so if it takes a few days for you to get them that would be alright with me.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello I am looking for these pokemon let me know if you have them and we can make a deal.

All Must be 5+ IV Female and have HA
Dratini [marvel scale]
Fletchling [gale wings]
Gligar [immunity]
Larvitar [sand veil]
Squirtle [rain dish]
Chimchar [iron fist]

I am patient so if it takes a few days for you to get them that would be alright with me.
just click on my google docs link, it will show you what i have available

wymntv

Youngster Joey
Credits
just click on my google docs link, it will show you what i have available
I have but didnt see that they were any of these female. I know you have male versions, but I need females and their HA. Dont really care for the moves or natures.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have but didnt see that they were any of these female. I know you have male versions, but I need females and their HA. Dont really care for the moves or natures.
so if you want them all female, give me until friday at best and i'll give it to you, I can get everything except for the hidden ability larvitar. I will give them to you for 70 pc, sound good?
I'll let you know if i finish early

testing