• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed The Planet Supply | Sun and Moon Pokemon: 5IV-Egg Moves-Legit Hatched | VGC Battle Ready

Elrozo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man, Got a few pokemon i wanna buy, please EV train all of them.

- 6IV Marill
- 6IV Mawile
- 6IV Fletchling
- 6IV Magikarp

- 5IV Bagon
- 5IV Hawlucha
- 5IV Machop
- 5IV Scyther
- 5IV Sneasel
- 5IV Torchic

Inbox me for friend code.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Okay I can give you all of those except for the 6IV fletchling, i am reserving that for someone else but if it ends being available again i will let you know, sorry for the inconvenience, but your total would be 210PC for everything else except the fletchling
Hey! is there anyway that a pokemon could be shiny without it being hacked. I've been dying for a shiny fennekin nicknamed for a while. Perferably 4+ IV :) What would the price be tradewise/ PokeCredit wise?

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey! is there anyway that a pokemon could be shiny without it being hacked. I've been dying for a shiny fennekin nicknamed for a while. Perferably 4+ IV :) What would the price be tradewise/ PokeCredit wise?
yeah its possible to get one legit in game, but it would take me too much time so i can not help you out with that request, sorry

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks for the quick reply! Do you happen to have a 6IV in the fennekin family? if so how many credits/ what would you trade for it?
everything you need to know is on the first page, the very first post of this thread, and has a link to all the pokemons that i have available, also has a trade list, just go to the first post of this thread and you will have all your questions answered

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
everything you need to know is on the first page, the very first post of this thread, and has a link to all the pokemons that i have available, also has a trade list, just go to the first post of this thread and you will have all your questions answered
Thanks again! I'm going to pass for now but thanks for being so kind :)

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'd like to purchase a 6iv Adamant Tepig, 5iv Adamant Totodile with Sheer Force and a 5iv Adamant Growlithe with Intimidate

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I'd like to purchase a 6iv Adamant Tepig, 5iv Adamant Totodile with Sheer Force and a 5iv Adamant Growlithe with Intimidate
I don't know if you know this, but the minimum price selling rule has been changed to 60PC. I have no control over it, so I am forced to sell my pokemons for a minimum of 60PC. Let me know if you would still want them though. If you do I will sell 60PC per each pokemon

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't know if you know this, but the minimum price selling rule has been changed to 60PC. I have no control over it, so I am forced to sell my pokemons for a minimum of 60PC. Let me know if you would still want them though. If you do I will sell 60PC per each pokemon

I was not aware of the changes, but I will still like to purchase them

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there, I would like to purchase more Pokémon. I'd like to purchase a 5IV Adamant Aron with Rock Head, Modest Horsea with Sniper, Adamant Riolu with Inner Focus, Adamant and Jolly Shroomish with Quick Feet, Impish Skarmory with Sturdy, Modest Squirtle with Torrent, Adamant Starly with Reckless and an Adamant Tynamo with levitate. I would also like to purchase a 6IV Adamant Swirlix with Unburden and a Jolly Shinx with Intimidate