• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed The Planet Supply | Sun and Moon Pokemon: 5IV-Egg Moves-Legit Hatched | VGC Battle Ready

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi there, I would like to purchase more Pokémon. I'd like to purchase a 5IV Adamant Aron with Rock Head, Modest Horsea with Sniper, Adamant Riolu with Inner Focus, Adamant and Jolly Shroomish with Quick Feet, Impish Skarmory with Sturdy, Modest Squirtle with Torrent, Adamant Starly with Reckless and an Adamant Tynamo with levitate. I would also like to purchase a 6IV Adamant Swirlix with Unburden and a Jolly Shinx with Intimidate
Alright that will be 660 PC just let me know when you are available to trade

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there, I'm looking to purchase a few more pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 5IV Timid Abra with Magic Guard, 5IV Jolly Weedle with Shield Dust and a 5IV Modest Squirtle with Torrent.

Izzie

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have a the mega stone for lucario got it from the gts with lucario holding it. What mega stones are you looking for?

Izzie

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I can get you the lucarionite. I have the following which I got from in game mega stones for:
Sharpedo
Camerput
Gardevoir
Salemance
Altaria

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can get you the lucarionite. I have the following which I got from in game mega stones for:
Sharpedo
Camerput
Gardevoir
Salemance
Altaria
I'll take whatever you are willing to trade me, just list the pokemons you want from the document, (use the number system provided).

mogutif

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Could I get a Rotom-Heat
5IVS except for Attack
Ability: Levitate
Moves: -Overheat -Pain Split -Volt Switch -Thunder Wave
Nature: Modest

How much would it be?

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to purchase a 5IV Adamant Totodile with Sheer Force and a 6IV Jolly Tyrunt with Strong Jaw

starnova

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly but I give you the item for the Pokemon right? If so can I get a
Pancham (nicknamed bamboo)
And the HA riolu
For a choice scarf?

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly but I give you the item for the Pokemon right? If so can I get a
Pancham (nicknamed bamboo)
And the HA riolu
For a choice scarf?
You can either pay in PC or instead trade an item for pokemons based on the list. So a choice scarf will give you 2 5IV pokemons. Just let me know when you are available to trade

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'd like to purchase a few more Pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 5IV Timid Exeggcute with Chlorophyll, 5IV Modest Gastly with Levitate, 5IV Bold Koffing with Levitate, 5IV Adamant Scyther with Technician and a 6IV Adamant Chimchar with Iron Fist

CrashX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I would like to trade a choice specs and a Sharpedonite for a 5iv Timid nature Abra with Synchronize, 5iv Aipom (Jolly) with HA, 5iv Aron(Adamant) with HA, 5iv Chansey(Calm) with Serene Grace, 5iv Chespin (Impish) with HA, and a 5iv Cottonee (Timid) with Prankster...

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey, I'd like to purchase a few more Pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 5IV Timid Exeggcute with Chlorophyll, 5IV Modest Gastly with Levitate, 5IV Bold Koffing with Levitate, 5IV Adamant Scyther with Technician and a 6IV Adamant Chimchar with Iron Fist
just message me when you are available
Total: 300 PC

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I would like to trade a choice specs and a Sharpedonite for a 5iv Timid nature Abra with Synchronize, 5iv Aipom (Jolly) with HA, 5iv Aron(Adamant) with HA, 5iv Chansey(Calm) with Serene Grace, 5iv Chespin (Impish) with HA, and a 5iv Cottonee (Timid) with Prankster...
Alright, please give me your friend code, in game name, and a time you are available to trade

Chris Baribeault

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you have any legendarys to trade instead? I have some mega stones I can trade for a legendary by any chance. Or I can trade you a mega stone for a chimchar (63) and a gible (147) if that works.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Do you have any legendarys to trade instead? I have some mega stones I can trade for a legendary by any chance. Or I can trade you a mega stone for a chimchar (63) and a gible (147) if that works.
No legendaries, only have the pokemon listed on the spreadsheet. Message me if you are still interested in the gible and chimchar

testing