• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed The Planet Supply | Sun and Moon Pokemon: 5IV-Egg Moves-Legit Hatched | VGC Battle Ready

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there, i don't really have much PC but i have every item on your 2 pokemon list :D for 1 of them items, Could i get the male adamant 5iv tepig with its H/A, and the female bold 5iv squirtle with its H/A if there's one available still?

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'd like to purchase a few more Pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 6IV Adamant Absol with its hidden ability Justified, a 6IV Adamant Bouffalant with Sap Sipper, a 6IV Adamant Corphish with its hidden ability Adaptability, a 6IV Adamant Croagunk with Dry Skin, a 6IV Adamant Gligar with its hidden ability Immunity, a 6IV Modest Pidgey with its hidden ability Big Pecks, a 6IV Adamant Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 6IV Jolly Shellder with Skill Link.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi there, i don't really have much PC but i have every item on your 2 pokemon list :D for 1 of them items, Could i get the male adamant 5iv tepig with its H/A, and the female bold 5iv squirtle with its H/A if there's one available still?
Let me know when you can trade

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I'd like to purchase a few more Pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 6IV Adamant Absol with its hidden ability Justified, a 6IV Adamant Bouffalant with Sap Sipper, a 6IV Adamant Corphish with its hidden ability Adaptability, a 6IV Adamant Croagunk with Dry Skin, a 6IV Adamant Gligar with its hidden ability Immunity, a 6IV Modest Pidgey with its hidden ability Big Pecks, a 6IV Adamant Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 6IV Jolly Shellder with Skill Link.
That will be 480 pc let me know when you can trade

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase a couple more Pokemon. I would like to purchase a 6IV Jolly Drilbur with Sand Force, a 6IV Adamant Growlithe with Intimidate, a 6IV Calm Lapras with Hydration, a 6IV Adamant Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 6IV Adamant Swirilix with Unburden.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase a couple more Pokemon. I would like to purchase a 6IV Jolly Drilbur with Sand Force, a 6IV Adamant Growlithe with Intimidate, a 6IV Calm Lapras with Hydration, a 6IV Adamant Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 6IV Adamant Swirilix with Unburden.
Total: 300 PC
Just let me know when you are available to trade

JU2T1C3

Youngster Joey
Credits
well if thats the case, Can I please get the Aipom (N14 on excel chart) Corphish (N59 on excel chart), and a male Tangela (430 on excel chart)... Than may I also buy a Battle ready Sylvion?

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
well if thats the case, Can I please get the Aipom (N14 on excel chart) Corphish (N59 on excel chart), and a male Tangela (430 on excel chart)... Than may I also buy a Battle ready Sylvion?
Alright, that will be 60 PC for the Sylveon and the other 3 pokemon are available

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I would like to purchase a few more Pokemon. I would like to purchase a 5IV Jolly Bunnelby with Huge Power, a 5IV Jolly Charmander with Blaze, a 5IV Jolly Doduo with Early Bird, a 5IV Jolly Kangaskhan with Scrappy, a 5IV Adamant Mawile with Intimidate, a 5IV Modest Nidoran(M) with Hustle, a 5IV Adamant Gligar with Immunity, a 5IV Adamant Swinub with Thick Fat and a 5IV Jolly Tailow with Guts.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I would like to purchase a few more Pokemon. I would like to purchase a 5IV Jolly Bunnelby with Huge Power, a 5IV Jolly Charmander with Blaze, a 5IV Jolly Doduo with Early Bird, a 5IV Jolly Kangaskhan with Scrappy, a 5IV Adamant Mawile with Intimidate, a 5IV Modest Nidoran(M) with Hustle, a 5IV Adamant Gligar with Immunity, a 5IV Adamant Swinub with Thick Fat and a 5IV Jolly Tailow with Guts.
Total: 540 PC

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'd like to purchase a couple more Pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 5IV Adamant Drilbur with Sand Rush, a 5IV Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings, a 5IV Adamant Kangaskhan with Scrappy, a 5IV Jolly Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 5IV Impish Vullaby with Overcoat.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I'd like to purchase a couple more Pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 5IV Adamant Drilbur with Sand Rush, a 5IV Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings, a 5IV Adamant Kangaskhan with Scrappy, a 5IV Jolly Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 5IV Impish Vullaby with Overcoat.
Total: 300 PC
As usual just let me know when you can trade

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, it's me again. I would like to purchase a couple of battle ready Pokemon. I would like to purchase a battle ready Modest Blastoise with Rain Dish, a battle ready Bold Chansey with Natural Cure, a battle ready Modest Exploud with Scrappy, a battle ready Timid Gengar with Levitate, a battle ready Modest Jolteon with Volt Absorb and a battle ready Timid Noivern with Infiltrator.

testing