• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The RolePlayer's Guild

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
Welcome to The Roleplaying Guild, everybody! :D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
*pokes head into thread* Can I join the discussions for this and stuff? I apparently have a set of skills for doing this.
Yeah, me too....
I think
Welcome to the Guild. If you read the posts above, we are currently looking for people to be apart of the rp "Darkening of the Light", plus a replacement for Collector's part in the rp

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
*raises hand* Can i take the role? As long as I know what I'm doing I should be fine. Key word there is should.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
*raises hand* Can i take the role? As long as I know what I'm doing I should be fine. Key word there is should.
I'll add you to the rp convo. We are currently looking for a replacement for the 3rd General and someone to take the role of the 1st General. (all the information of the generals are in that conversation.)

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Can I be in the role play?

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
We could use you as some extras in the rp since I'm trying to find a girl to be the 3rd general, just to keep it balanced between the sexes.
Ok :( that I'm an extra

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Thx I apreciate it