• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The Super Nova League (OPEN FOR CHALLENGES)

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
All members are invited to take the challenge of a lifetime; to take on the best that Nova has to offer in an elite 4 style where each battle is life or death. Elite 4 members will be challenged in order and will have teams based around various different themes. These themes can range from something simple like a fossil team to something as complex as Pokemon with faces that shouldn't have them. If you should beat all of the E4 members, you'll get your shot at the team champion himself in a battle for the ages. Anyone accomplishing this immensely difficult feat will be given a 6 IV Clefable with the works including moveset, EVs, and a special nickname to commemorate your victory.

Current Champion
@Dom: Nature

Elite 4
@Blaguard: Inanimate Objects
@phenix: Parent Pokemon
@notsoclutch: Minimons
@Miles8089: Birds
Themes are displayed to the right of the member.

Matches are:
Battle format One on One 6v6
Sleep Clause (you may not put two of your opponent's Pokémon to sleep)
Items Clause (no more that 1 of the same item)
Dupe Clause (no more than 1 of the same Pokemon per team)
Evasion Clause (may not use a move which has the sole effect of raising Evasion, namely Double Team and Minimize)
- Battles can take place on showdown only if BOTH PARTIES agree to it.
-http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-perfect-pokemon-ubers-tier.1866/

Good luck to all challengers and remember to #ReachForTheStars

@matt is the official sub as of now.

Now open for challenges, however challenges for elite 4 spots are still being worked on.

Last edited:

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Awesome idea. :D I'm thinking of trying out once I finish my team.
If you wanna get on the E4, you'll have to challenge for one of our spots. It'll be similar to challenging a gym leader, but we're still working out the details.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
If you wanna get on the E4, you'll have to challenge for one of our spots. It'll be similar to challenging a gym leader, but we're still working out the details.
I meant trying out to battle against the E4. :p

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Miles said some thing about potentially skipping him, so I can battle in his place if need be for now. Might have been some kind of family get together or something.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Miles said some thing about potentially skipping him, so I can battle in his place if need be for now. Might have been some kind of family get together or something.
miles stated that he isn't able to battle due to some restriction of being caught on battle spot for ill legit 6iv pokes or something like that - this being only temp ofc