• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active The Wicked Ranch! - Crazy good Pokemon with crazy better deals!

Do you like The Wicked Ranch

• Total voters

Wicked13

Youngster Joey
Credits
YBD75N3.png

Hello and welcome to The Wicked Ranch! A shop for Pokemon Sun and Moon. All Pokemon in my shop will work like any other Pokemon in the game, they are legal to use in Pokemon official tournaments and all of them are Alola caught/bred unless they're previous generation legendaries. Thanks for viewing my shop! I'm looking forward to doing business with you. :Thumbsup:

CURRENT STATUS: CLOSED UNTIL TOMORROW

Custom Alola Born Pokemon - 200 PC EACH (Buy 5 get 1 Free, 10 get 3 Free, 20 get 7 Free)
All Custom Alola Born Pokemon will be as hatched from the egg (No EVs, Level 1 and will have my OT and ID)

Please follow the form below to order a custom Pokemon. (change the values in the parentheses to what you'd want)

ORDER FORM

(Pokemon) (Nickname) (M/F)
Ability: (Ability)
IVs: (XX) HP / (XX) Atk / (XX) Def / (XX) SpA / (XX) SpD / (XX) Spe
Nature: (Nature)
- (Move1)
- (Move2)
- (Move3)
- (Move4)
Pokeball: (Ball)

Custom SHINY Alola Born Pokemon - 300 PC EACH (Buy 5 get 1 Free, 10 get 3 Free, 20 get 7 Free)
All custom SHINY Alola Born Pokemon will be as hatched from the egg (No EVs, Level 1 and will have my OT and ID)

Please follow the form below to order a custom Shiny Pokemon. (change the values in the parentheses to what you'd want)

ORDER FORM

(Pokemon) (Nickname) (M/F)
Shiny: (Yes/No)
- (Move1)
- (Move2)
- (Move3)
- (Move4)

Competitive Teams - 1600 PC (Buy 2 get 1 free)
Competitive teams consist of 6 Battle Ready Pokemon of your choosing. (If you want your OT and ID to be on them I'll need one of your Pokemon for reference preferably trash mons. Example: Pikipek)

Please follow the form below to order a custom Battle Ready Pokemon. (change the values in the parentheses to what you'd want)

ORDER FORM

(Pokemon) (Nickname) (M/F) @ (Item)
EVs: (XX) HP / (XX) Atk / (XX) Def / (XX) SpA / (XX) SpD / (XX) Spe
Level: (XX)
- (Move1)
- (Move2)
- (Move3)
- (Move4)

Ability: (Ability)IVs: (XX) HP / (XX) Atk / (XX) Def / (XX) SpA / (XX) SpD / (XX) Spe
- (Move1)
- (Move2)
- (Move3)
- (Move4)

Ability: (Ability)IVs: (XX) HP / (XX) Atk / (XX) Def / (XX) SpA / (XX) SpD / (XX) Spe
- (Move1)
- (Move2)
- (Move3)
- (Move4)

- (Move1)
- (Move2)
- (Move3)
- (Move4)

- (Move1)
- (Move2)
- (Move3)
- (Move4)

- (Move1)
- (Move2)
- (Move3)
- (Move4)

Edit your eggs - 400 PC Each
Want to hatch a legitimate shiny egg of your own? Want to change the IV's of your egg? Want a specific set of egg moves? Want your egg to be in a different Pokeball? No problem The Wicked Ranch got you covered! Just specify what you'd want me to edit on the egg(s) and I'll get on it. (will not do illegal egg moves and/or abilities). *All eggs edited will keep your OT and ID.

Please follow the form below to order the changes the egg will have. (change the values in the parentheses to what you'd want)

EDIT FORM

Shiny: (Yes/no)
- (Move1)
- (Move2)
- (Move3)
- (Move4)

Pre-made Pokemon sets coming soon.

Last edited:

testing