• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

TheNexTourney

Battle format

• 3v3 OU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6v6 OU

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Double battle

• Multi-battle

• Triple battle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
TheNexGen and I are gonna make a tournament that will cost 20 pc. The voting poll will last until thursday.On Friday at 6 PM EST the tournament will start and no late entrees will be accepted. 1st place gets 75% profit, 2nd place gets 15% profit, 3rd place gets 10% profit. Vote for your battle choice. Send PC to Gen or I and if confirmed you will be entered

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
TheNexGen and I are gonna make a tournament that will cost 20 pc. The voting poll will last until thursday.On Friday at 6 PM EST the tournament will start and no late entrees will be accepted. 1st place gets 75% profit, 2nd place gets 15% profit, 3rd place gets 10% profit. Vote for your battle choice. Send PC to Gen or I and if confirmed you will be entered
why not the full pot of pc may i ask?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Haven't you guys said you were hosting tourneys that didn't happen before o_O

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
We chose not to do it because official tournaments were close to the day or on the day so it had to stop

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
Haven't you guys said you were hosting tourneys that didn't happen before o_O
no dom, weve ENTERED tourneys and havent participated but this is our first on weve hosted

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

TheNexMaster