• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active time suggestion!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i want to suggest the creation of a clock in the website so we all have the same stable server (forum) time to arrange our trades sells and tournaments! i am tired of using a time converter every time i want to arrange something :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
i want to suggest the creation of a clock in the website so we all have the same stable server (forum) time to arrange our trades sells and tournaments! i am tired of using a time converter every time i want to arrange something :)

Not a bad idea, i'll ask doulie about it

But, on a side note stop making your suggestion threads in general chat, we have a whole thread for them...

(Moved)

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Not a bad idea, i'll ask doulie about it

But, on a side note stop making your suggestion threads in general chat, we have a whole thread for them...

(Moved)
you are right but i was affraid that no one will look at suggestion thread :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
you are right but i was affraid that no one will look at suggestion thread :)

That's no excuse for posting it in the wrong section >.<

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits

I would enjoy a world clock.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
as a programmer my self i know it will take some minutes to make one or even faster use a free aready made one! so there is no point not to have one

testing