• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

To Break the Ice

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Whats all of you guys favorite Pokemon? i don't really know anyone here very well besides Dom, Clutch and Cheza, so i'm wondering. A favorite Pokemon usually says allot about someone!

Reactions: Dom

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
<-----------That guy. It both defines my play style and it defined my X and Y Nuzlocke. It's such a nice tank/wall.

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
How does one run a Chesnaught exactly? I dont trust Smagan for my movesets, so Id like to see what you have to say about it.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
How does one run a Chesnaught exactly? I dont trust Smagan for my movesets, so Id like to see what you have to say about it.
Well, in my opinion its best set is max def, max HP with an impish nature, leftovers/rocky helmet, drain punch, synthesis, roar, spikes. However, it also works well with leech seed and bulk up sets.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
It's a general setter with spikes,hammer arm, synthesis,roar with leftovers ...at least that's how clutch taught me how to use one xD

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
ok cool, ill have to try it out

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
My personal favorite poke is luxray <3 not for battle due to its flaws and low ish stats but I just love it all around if the stats were just a tad better I'd run one in every team

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Used to run a luxray, that thing is kickass if you can set it up

Yangzhoui

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lapras and pidgeot. Always have been my favorite pokemon and probably always will be :3 i have a bunch of others i like but those are by far my favorite :D