• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Top 5 Most Viable: 2nd Generation Pokemon

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hey guys, what do you see as the top 5 most viable 2nd gen pokemon? Be prepared to defend your answer when your opinion is questioned!!!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
5. Forretress
4. Tyranitar
3. Feraligator
2. Blissey
1. Scizor

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
5. Forretress
4. Tyranitar
3. Feraligator
2. Blissey
1. Scizor

Tyranitar Scizor Skarmory Umbreon and Azumarill assuming you're talking about OU.

I wouldn't say Feraligatr because a lot of other pokemon outclass him atleast until he gets sheer force.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Tyranitar Scizor Skarmory Umbreon and Azumarill assuming you're talking about OU.

I wouldn't say Feraligatr because a lot of other pokemon outclass him atleast until he gets sheer force.
I love him, because he got dragon dance this gen! I have put in SO much work with him, and I find him viable, due to no one knowing what to expect when facing him!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I love him, because he got dragon dance this gen! I have put in SO much work with him, and I find him viable, due to no one knowing what to expect when facing him!

Personally I think azumarill is better with his new typing and larger movepool, BellyDrum is better with AJ than Dragondance in my opinion

testing