• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Topkek belt

K

Krelbit

I may ask @Matt_192 to do this during showdown weekend. Can I, bb?

Otherwise, take all the info down here as official.

The Topkek tournament will take place on During showdown weekend. The time will be announced later on.

Prize: 6 Custom pokemon, events included, hoopa unincluded, and 1500PC.

Here's the fun part.

We're going to run with OU and under for this tourney. However, you are limited to one pokemon with 100 all base stats.

Item clause does apply. Species clause applies. No stat boost-y per turn abilities.

Here's the best part.

Your pokemon can only use the move "metronome." Your pokemon must also be able to learn metronome. No hackmons.

6 Pokemon, Single battles only.

We'll have a round robin setup. A win will grant you 3 points where a loss will remove one point. Whoever has the most points by the end wins.

If a pokemon is to use imprison during this tournament, you must switch it out the next turn.

This tournament will be free. It's basically gambling and hilarity.

This will take place on our showdown server, since it's terribly stupid to trash your sets for metronome just for one tourney.

With that said, who's in? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I may ask @Matt_192 to do this during showdown weekend. Can I, bb?

Otherwise, take all the info down here as official.

The Topkek Tournament will take place on Saturday, Joo-ly 25th, starting at 4:20PM EST.

Prize: 6 Custom pokemon, events included, hoopa unincluded, and 1500PC.

Here's the fun part.

No legendaries of any sort, so put those away, except for mew. You can ask me what qualifies for a legendary but for now we're going with the bulbapedia page's definition of legendary.

Item clause does apply. Species clause does not. No stat boost-y per turn abilities.

Here's the best part.

Your pokemon can only use the move "metronome." Your pokemon must also be able to learn metronome. No hackmons.

Your team must have must have 6 pokemon, and I'll be randomly spinning a battle format for you with the help of random.org's random number generator.

1 - Singles
2 - Doubles
3 - Triples

We'll have a round robin setup. A win will grant you 3 points where a loss will remove one point. Whoever has the most points by the end wins.

This tournament will be free. It's basically gambling and hilarity.

This will take place on our showdown server, since it's terribly stupid to trash your sets for metronome just for one tourney.

With that said, who's in? :p
This sounds great - are there gonna be any prizes?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I made it big n rainbow-y just for you.
3760474-7570609115-tumbl.gif

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I can put this in the Wifi Room on Saturday at 5PM EST probably. I may have to move it to another room, probably The Happy Place if we're gonna do giveaways though :p

testing