• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

TOURNAMENT: Blazin fast!! 3 out of 8 places are getting paid!! CLOSED

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Blazing fast tournament is here! price is 20 pc each partisipant and we will start aprroximatelly at 5pm EST ! what you need to do is post a message here with your ING and friend code and ofc send the credits!the tournament will take place in tables (teams) of 8 people so if we have more than 8 people by that time there will be 2 seperate tournaments! after each match BOTH players must provide the battle code of the fight so we can figure out the winner! (unless both parties agree on who is the winner)
the tournament will be non stop so as long as we have at least 6 trainers that want to fight again right after the end of the tournament, the tourney will start again instantly

price pool is the following

1st place 85pc
2nd place 45pc
3d place 20pc (free entrance)
tournament host-10pc
each couple fight ONCE

Rules: http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/
- Participants must adhere to our community ban list:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-perfect-pokemon-ubers-tier.1866/
and the following clauses
Sleep Clause (you may not put two of your opponent's Pokémon to sleep)
Items Clause (no more that 1 of the same item)
Dupe Clause (no more than 1 of the same Pokemon per team)
Evasion Clause (may not use a move which has the sole effect of raising Evasion, namely Double Team and Minimize)
- Battle format One on One 3v3

Last edited:

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Blazing fast tournament is here! we need 8 people to start during the next hour! price is 20 pc each partisipant and we will start imediately when we complete 8 registrations! what you need to do is post a message here with your ING and friend code and ofc send the credits! after each much BOTH players must provide the battle code of the fight so we can figure out the winner! (unless both parties agree)

price pool is the following

1st place 85pc
2nd place 45pc
3d place 20pc (free entrance)
tournament host-10pc
each couple fight ONCE

Rules: http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/
- Participants must adhere to our community ban list:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-perfect-pokemon-ubers-tier.1866/
and the following clauses
Sleep Clause (you may not put two of your opponent's Pokémon to sleep)
Items Clause (no more that 1 of the same item)
Dupe Clause (no more than 1 of the same Pokemon per team)
Evasion Clause (may not use a move which has the sole effect of raising Evasion, namely Double Team and Minimize)
- Battle format One on One 3v3
you proabably need to make the jackpot bigger lol

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
its a blazin fast tournament and the idea is that i can make like 2-3 per hour the pot is not high but 3 out of 8 places getting paid is awsome! if it goes good i will make a new one with slightly bigger buy in!

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
alright then. i am in, my fc and ign is in my signature. #XITofDIE

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
nice 5 more to go then! i know that at this time the website is not very crowded but i am trying to test it more than establish it! thanks

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
nice 5 more to go then! i know that at this time the website is not very crowded but i am trying to test it more than establish it! thanks

You'd be right about that, it's morning in America making it so people won't be on to battle for a few hours.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i know but i only need 6 more people! if not i will start the tourney in like half an hour with the partisipants i have!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
they idea is that the tourney will start as soon as 8 people i dont even know when it will be 4pm in your country :)

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yea even if i could calculate the time still there is difference inside usa, like new york with LA!

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
He said EST, it's very easy to find out the time difference.
the thing is the host is from Greece, and also other people might not be on by the time, the host of the tournament is logged off by now, also have to think about the other participants.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i will be online the whole day today but the point here is to make a fast tourney i hope we will find 3 more in the following 20-30minutes

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
i will be online the whole day today but the point here is to make a fast tourney i hope we will find 3 more in the following 20-30minutes
you should waited to post this when everyone gets out of school or something lol :D

testing