• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

TOURNAMENT: Blazin fast!! 3 out of 8 places are getting paid!! CLOSED

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
in approximately 1:30 hours the tourney will start if you are here plz appear as soon as you can to arrange the matchups
thanks!

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I Don't think i can make the time you set

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
well we supposed to be 8 people (without zac) but they have to appear first :)

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
are yall starting yet?

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
there are only 3 competitors online and ready to battle.... i am affraid we have to cancel it!
i tried a lot the last 2 days to arrage this tournament but as it seems people here dont really care to fight! anyway i really thank everyone that wanted to participate and i am really sorry i couldnt make it happen! everyone that paid the entrance fee will be refunded imediately!

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
there are only 3 competitors online and ready to battle.... i am affraid we have to cancel it!
i tried a lot the last 2 days to arrage this tournament but as it seems people here dont really care to fight! anyway i really thank everyone that wanted to participate and i am really sorry i couldnt make it happen! everyone that paid the entrance fee will be refunded imediately!
alright just try again 2morrow lol, you are doing it on school days for most people lol

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

The problem is you're trying to host it on a school day.
The first day you posted the thread in the morning of the US which pretty much killed this idea before you even posted it.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
try on weekends. and pplz and me are on the same page, try to advertise or do the tournaments in the afternoons, and also during the weekends when people have the time.

testing