• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tournament: "DragonBorn"

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Dragonborn copy.png

"DragonBorn"
body of a mortal, soul of a dragon, victory is on the horizon
WiFi OU Tournament
Teams: Black Winter, Draco, ELITE, Leafwind, Nova, Ouroboros, Prism, Railgun, XIT, Zombo, Magikonch, Quasar

Date: Sun, Oct 11th 2015
Time: 5pm EST

Non-team members are welcomed to join aswell!
(This is a WiFi tournament. You will need a Nintendo 3ds and a copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire to participate. Battles happen by exchanging friend codes and starting the battle, then reporting the winner to the tournament coordinator (@tournament) who will be online at the time of the tournament.)

The tournament winner will earn and permanent use of profile cover images for themselves.

Winner Also Takes 600 PC (or size of pot)
and the PP Championship Belt

and the custom user title 'The Dragon'

~ Entry Fee ~
40 PC for members of any PP team
35 PC for Donors (team member or not)
50 PC for non team members

Register by responding to this post. And transferring the entry PC to username @tournament

~ Rules ~
Your team can only contain Pokemon and Items from the OU Tier and below. Your team must also abide by the following clauses:

Baton Pass Clause (limit 1 user)
Chicken Clause (Speed Boost Blaziken is banned)
Endless Battle Clause (Any move that intentionally causes an Endless Battle is banned)
Evasion Clause (You may not use any moves that solely boost the evasion stat)
Moody Clause (Any Pokemon on your team cannot have the ability Moody)
OHKO Clause (Any Pokemon on your team cannot have any One-Hit KO Moves)
Sleep Clause (You may only set one of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep at a time. If you have a Pokemon asleep and you use a self-inflicting move like Rest, this will not disqualify your opponent)
Species Clause (You may not have have more than one of the same Pokemon on your team)
6v6 Battles
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-pokemon-oras-tier-list.7138/

http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/tournament-rules-guidelines.10604/
Follow the Fight:
http://challonge.com/dragonbornpp

Please be punctual.

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
How do I join? And how does the battle work. What legitimizes a battle or how they are reported?
I need a little more information before I spend money

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
How do I join? And how does the battle work. What legitimizes a battle or how they are reported?
"(This is a WiFi tournament. You will need a Nintendo 3ds and a copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire to participate. Battles happen by exchanging friend codes and starting the battle, then reporting the winner to the tournament coordinator (@tournament) who will be online at the time of the tournament.)

Register by responding to this post. And transferring the entry PC to username @tournament"

Its all here. Read before asking questions please.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Hi Angelamongsouls3, what were your questions, feel free to message me :)

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
YOLO Im in