• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tournament: Here Comes the Pokemon's

What time rang work best for you all in Est time

• Total voters

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
As many people we get the pot gets bigger
Tournament will cost 60pc
Respond in the thread if you want to enter
Tournament will be at 3:30 Est on Saturday 13, 2014
If you want the time to change, respond and i will see if i can and why you want it changed
Send the pc to me
There will be a 2nd and 3rd place prices
~Rules
Rules: http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/
- Participants must adhere to our community ban list:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-perfect-pokemon-ubers-tier.1866/
and the following clauses
Sleep Clause (you may not put two of your opponent's Pokémon to sleep)
Items Clause (no more that 1 of the same item)
Dupe Clause (no more than 1 of the same Pokemon per team)
Evasion Clause (may not use a move which has the sole effect of raising Evasion, namely Double Team and Minimize)

- Disconnects count as a lost, unless both parties agree otherwise
- Battle format One on One 6v6
Entered so far:
Giovanni
Yamatori​

Last edited:

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Tournament will cost 60pc Respond in the thread if you want to enter Tournament will be at 3:30 Est on Sunday 14, 2014

I'm pretty sure PerfectPokemon is hosting their bi-weekly tournament this Sunday, September 14th some where between 3pm-5pm EST.​

More than likely, most of your potential participants are gonna be hyped up and enter that one instead.

I'm just saying, you'd probably get more participants if you hosted it on another day, like Saturday.

Good luck with your tournament.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'm pretty sure PerfectPokemon is hosting their bi-weekly tournament this Sunday, September 14th some where between 3pm-5pm EST.​

More than likely, most of your potential participants are gonna be hyped up and enter that one instead.

I'm just saying, you'd probably get more participants if you hosted it on another day, like Saturday.

Good luck with your tournament.
Thank you for tell me this i will change it to Saturday.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
sounds like someone else is aslo support my idea! i am definately in :)

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
@Giovanni @Yamatori
I might have to cancel the tournament or change the day it on. Would you like to have it change to a different day or cancel it

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
it doesnt really matter! the website needs more time for tournaments like that! even official FREE tournamets cant have more than 10 people! you can change it or cancel it no problem from me!

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
it doesnt really matter! the website needs more time for tournaments like that! even official FREE tournamets cant have more than 10 people! you can change it or cancel it no problem from me!

The website has all the time in the world.
Problem being is that people don't have time to be playing pokemon 24/7

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The website has all the time in the world.
Problem being is that people don't have time to be playing pokemon 24/7
by more time i mean more time to grow up! 20 online members cant do the job! and as for the 24/7 you said i will only tell you that this tourney was on the forum wall for days and none seemed to care! there are not more than 10 people here willing to fight and arrange all of em is not easy! in the future (hopefully) it will be easier!

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
As of right now the tournament is going to be on the 20th of this month around 3pm Est and 6pm Est

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
by more time i mean more time to grow up! 20 online members cant do the job! and as for the 24/7 you said i will only tell you that this tourney was on the forum wall for days and none seemed to care! there are not more than 10 people here willing to fight and arrange all of em is not easy! in the future (hopefully) it will be easier!

Most of that doesn't make sense, but to each his own.