• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tournament: "Let It Be Written"

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

anyone looking to enter can post here and then send your 50pc registration fee over to @tournament you do not have to wait for me to tell you to do so anymore. We will be using the payments received list on @tournament as a sign up sheet for the tournament.

Also the tournament is now open to TEAM BLACK WINTER MEMBERS!

We are starting in less than an hour

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
anyone looking to enter can post here and then send your 50pc registration fee over to @tournament you do not have to wait for me to tell you to do so anymore. We will be using the payments received list on @tournament as a sign up sheet for the tournament.

I sent in credits before I realized this was singles I guess I will be throwing together a last minute team.

doncoolio

Youngster Joey
Credits
Good luck to all that participate! I won't be able to join due to work occupying most of my day.

Though I'm hoping to hear some Team Black Winter victories later on, though good luck to everyone else as well. :)

mr mullo

Pokémon Champion
Credits

I'm down

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Good luck to all that participate! I won't be able to join due to work occupying most of my day.

Though I'm hoping to hear some Team Black Winter victories later on, though good luck to everyone else as well. :)
I don'y think I will be winning this tournament but I will try my best :) since this team is in the process of being made

Ocelot

Youngster Joey
Credits

Hello will transfer pc then, goodluck to everyone today =)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

registration closed, will be posting match ups soon

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits