• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tournament: Perfect Pokemon's First Olympics!!!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I will be hosting the first Perfect Pokemon Olympic tourney!!! The entry fee will be 100 PC (not needed till day of tourney), and it will commence February 29th of 2013 at 3 EST. The Olympics will consist of 4 regions, each consisting of 3 (will make it 4 if enough join) members. The regions are: US, China, Russia, and Narnia. All pokemon belonging to US members must be Fire, Grass, Normal, Water, Rock, or steel type. China must have Poison, Steel, Normal, Fighting, Ghost, or Dark type. Russia must have Ice, Normal, Bug, Electric, Ground, or Dragon type. Narnia must have Fairy, Psychic, Dragon, Normal, Flying, or Rock type pokemon. You can use a pokemon as long as at least one of its types is in your countries category, Example: Narnia can use klefki, because it is part fairy. Each country will choose its participants for the following categories: Singles, Doubles, Triples, Rotation, VGC, Multi, and Free for all. Each category will have a round robin style. At the end of each category the Teams will be awarded Bronze, Silver, or Gold medals depending on the outcome. In addition, each competitor may use one pokemon from the ban list, as long as it fits their type restrictions. Sleep clause and the duplicate pokemon clause are the only clauses that stand for the tourney. Please put in the comments what team you want to be on, and remember the max is three per team.

US:
@shadowman101
@Deadsouls
@Argue

China:
@~Digital_Convoy~
@knightgross
@Pikachu_2232

Russia:
@areoplazma
@Shooting_Quasar_Ditto
@Niqyue

Narnia:
@doulie
@Mynor1
@Dom
(possibly @x0rqasmatr0n)

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
US!!!

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
This actually is a good idea. confusing but i like it xD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
This actually is a good idea. confusing but i like it xD
Yea... I'm hoping it will be easier understood when it starts...

Btw, each member of the winning team gets 400 PC in the end of the tourney!!!

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Want to join team Russia lol

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Ah why not ? it's a country
I would appreciate it if you could choose one aboove, for the sake of orderly-ness. I dont want to have to choose what types you can use, plus there has to be more than one person for each team, or you have to forfeit the multi category.

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I am here to represent the glorious USA! Please sign me up! Thanks!

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Ill like to join, and fight for NARNIA.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits