• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active toxic panic (may pay 31 pc for help)

Arkailim

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
heres my team, ill make explanations simple. the point is to give the enemy pokemon toxic, and stall till they die. however i feel like im either lacking pokemon that are bulky enough to take the big hits i could receive, OR i dont pokemon worthy to add some decent attack force to my team. i start with trying to get 2 toxic spikes out, and stealth rock, i usually open with dragalage or ferrothorn. if i start with ferro i throw leech seeds depending on what im up against. P.S i was using a belly drum huge power azumarill but i decided to take it out. let me know if i should bring it back? thanks :D

im looking for alternate pokemon choices, with reasons as too why. also i know some moves should be changed, so that would be helpful as well. any advice to improve my stall team would be great.
Swalot @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Calm Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Infestation
- Toxic
- Protect
i usually send swalot in against something i want to trap with infest, but i try to make sure they are toxified first. he used to have substitute instead of destiny bond and quite frankly i think destiny bond is terrible, cause of his speed, so let me know your opinion on this. i havent gotten a whole lot of useage out of this swalot, so i may need to tweak it, happily taking suggestions..

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 40 Def / 224 Spe
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Protect
gliscor has always been a grad advocate to my team. if i can outspeed the enemy and get them with toxic spike or toxic, then its all about subbing and protecting till victory, but occasionally it doesnt work how i would like it too. hes my main staller aside from swalot.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch
i was using Mgengar but unfortunetly he is banned now, so someone suggested lopunny. lopunny is awesome! she comes in, fakes out and takes them out with return if possible, and thunder/fire punch gives awesome coverage. i think this pokemon is quite applicable to the team

Dragalge @ Focus Sash
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Surf
- Toxic Spikes
- Dragon Tail
i gave dragalge a foxus sash so i can make sure i get my toxic spikes planted, honestly i use him as fodder, but unfortunetly i dont always get the 2 toxic spikes like i plan too. not sure if this is a good choice but its what ive been using. i use dragon tail once the spikes are planted to spread the poison for mass chaos huehuehue

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
ferrothorn is my main stealth rock setter, and then he leech seeds. once these two are planted i just protect, swap pokemon or gyro ball.

Heatran @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Roar
- Earthquake
i put in heatran as a random pokemon i thought would be applicable. ive noticed that using him as a hazard setter is rather useless because he can do so much better than that, but im not sure what i should do with him.

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
You know that best way to know is but to try it right?

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
With this many mons weak to ground, gliscor switch ins are very predictable. I'd say the best thing is to swap Swalot with another mon who can do things similar to Swalot but also tank ground type attacks or even negate them. (I'd suggest Shuckle but I'm not sure how well he would benefit the team typing wise)
Your lopunny set is good however you can use Lopunny to extend your stall by giving her teeter dance to replace either fire punch or thunder punch.
I got no other advice to give out at the moment but good luck with your team!

testing