• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade 6IV Adamant Female Bagon for HA Torchic

Billybantaaaa

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to trade my 6IV Adamant female Bagon for a Speed boost Torchic (or any pokemon in it's evolution line) I don't care about nature, EVs, IVs or egg moves, although adamant with good EVs and IVs with egg moves are appreciated. The only thing the Torchic needs is Speed boost. If you would like a specific nickname on the Bagon i would be happy to change it to whatever you want. It is level 29 and has not been EV trained and also is NOT shiny, this was a spare from breeding for a Salamence and it's the only thing of value I have to trade.

My Friend code is: 0920-5156-8237
My name in game is Billy

callum

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i actually have a bagon so if you could offer something else that would be great but if not then im fine with that not a problem

Billybantaaaa

Youngster Joey
Credits
i actually have a bagon so if you could offer something else that would be great but if not then im fine with that not a problem

Well I don't have any other 6IV pokemon but i have a few 5IV including a modest mareanie, a jolly Larvitar, a modest Magmar, a quiet Chikorita and a jolly Gourgeist. I also have a modest spiritomb but it unfortunately only has 4 IVs

Billybantaaaa

Youngster Joey
Credits

Well I don't have any other 6IV pokemon but i have a few 5IV including a modest mareanie, a jolly Larvitar, a modest Magmar, a quiet Chikorita and a jolly Gourgeist. I also have a modest spiritomb but it unfortunately only has 4 IVs

testing