• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Evolving

batmanrises

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I need some help trade evolving. I am new to pokemon (and this site) but I have a Haunter and Kadabra I would like to trade evolve, then get back [I am kind of attached to them :)]. Let me know if you can help.

FC: 4270-3644-7079
IGN: Batman

ruel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hey i can help you out man i also need help evolving my swirlix if u can wait 20 min or so ill be able to trade im currently trying to get the ivs right on my swirlix ill add u and you can add me as well

fc: 1951-0838-7727
ign:calvin

ruel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am in need of some help trade evolving again. If someone wants to do the same, please send a message back with your friend code. I am available from 5pm till midnight EST today. Thanks.
im in need of trade evo again bro

batmanrises

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Did you get everything you need yesterday? Sorry about stopping halfway through, I had to set up the rest of my trade evolutions (My pokemon were not holding the right items). If you need more traded, let me know. I will have more that need trade evolving soon, so just send another message or request to trade while I am online whenever you need more trades. :)

CausticKilika

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I looking to evolve my Kadabra and do a simple trade back.

FC: 2552-3907-5064

And future trade evolutions as well!

Thanks

CausticKilika

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sure! I can do that for you. Just request a trade with me when we're both online.
Rad! I added you FC. I'm on and off kind of randomly throughout the day because I work a lot. I'm also in no particular rush. I'll see you online sometime!

EDIT: I think my name in the game is either Kilikaaaaah or Chris, depending on the 3DS username or the in game name I used... Just throwing that out there.