• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Trading Event Raikou for Special Pokémon.

BBSMJ

Youngster Joey
Credits
Edit: Both are gone! Thank you!
I'm new to the forums, so sorry if I make a mistake!
I tried trading them, but they were said to be "special Pokémon" so they couldn't be traded.
Here's the Pokémon I had from a 2010 Wifi Event. I had a Suicune too, but I gave it to a friend. I used the three originally in my Black and White game to unlock the Zoroark event.:

エンテイ (Entei)
Lv. 30; Shiny.
OT: クラウン
Nature: Adamant.
Ability: Pressure.
*Flare Blitz
*Howl
*Extreme Speed
*Crush Claw
X Taken! Thank you for the Meloetta! <3 X

ライコウ (Raikou)
Lv. 30; Shiny.
OT: クラウン
Nature: Rash.
Ability: Pressure.
*Zap Cannon
*Aura Sphere
*Extreme Speed
*Weather Ball
X Taken! Thank you for the Darkrai! <3 X

~BBSMJ

Last edited:

BBSMJ

Youngster Joey
Credits
Heyo, I have a Meloetta that I can trade.
Really? Would you want both of them? I also have a shiny lv.100 Lopunny, if it's not enough. Whatever one or two Pokémon you choose, I can my FC and wait around the Festival Plaza. My internet is horrible, so if my connections don't work, please forgive me and I'll set up some other time if you're interested in trading.

Otakuono

Youngster Joey
Credits
Really? Would you want both of them? I also have a shiny lv.100 Lopunny, if it's not enough. Whatever one or two Pokémon you choose, I can my FC and wait around the Festival Plaza. My internet is horrible, so if my connections don't work, please forgive me and I'll set up some other time if you're interested in trading.
Oh, I can just take the Entei. I'm free all weekend, so unless I'm out exercising, I'll respond almost instantly. =}

Meluvia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wow, that's a lot of organization. Very useful! I'd be interested probably in the non-shiny Darkrai for my Raikou. Does that sound fair? If not, I can choose another.
Yeah, I can definitely do my Darkrai for your Raikou. :)

testing