The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Trade Completed Trading (probably hacked) shinies

Discussion in 'Trade Pokémon' started by Mimikyute, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Mimikyute

Mimikyute Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤279
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Hello! I'm kinda new here, but I wanted to jump straight into trading. I have a few shinies that I got from GTS/WT, which I'm assuming are hacked. I dislike hacked shinies, but if anybody else wants to trade something for them, go ahead. These are on Su/Mo, by the way.

Alolan Ninetales; Shiny
    Modest, Snow Warning, Max IVs. Freeze Dry, Moonblast, Aurora Veil, Blizzard. Holding Light Clay. Max Speed and Sp. Atk EV.

Aegislash; Shiny
    Jolly, Max IVs, Stance Change.
    Shadow Sneak, King's Shield, Iron Head, Sacred Sword. Holding Weakness Policy. Lots of Atk. And Speed EVs. ( sparkling means max EVs, right? )

I'm willing to be given something decent for them, like maybe unwanted shinies or 6IV Pokemon. Anything will do, though. I just don't like hacked mons in my PC. Thank you!

2. pomogo

pomogo Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤4
    0   0   0
    I'll trade with you :)

3. ARROWTOTHEKNEE

ARROWTOTHEKNEE Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤63
    0   0   0
    Hey I have a legit shiny mudbray I caught, a legit shiny type null as well (I'm not the ot tho). I can send a gold bottle cap with type null if you want. I can also evolve him if you want. It'll only take one level to evolve him if you use enough of the berries to make him happier. Also have a legit shiny fomantis and lucario (he's one of my favorites but I want a different nature). I caught the lucario myself.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    Mimikyute likes this.
  4. Mimikyute

Mimikyute Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤279
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Arrow, I'll gladly take the shiny Fomantis and Type Null. If you only want one of the shinies I have, I'll take Fomantis. Just reply to this thread again when you're ready, and sorry for the late reply.
    friend code is 4339-3044-4893
    Already added your friend code, and thank you in advance!

ARROWTOTHEKNEE likes this.
  5. ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Credit:
    ¤63
    0   0   0
    I'll take both if that's ok. But yeah I appreciate it adding you now. I'll be waiting in festival plaza

6. ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Credit:
    ¤63
    0   0   0
    Sorry I'll be a few mins. I arranged another trade about a primarina it's just ending now. I still need to attach gold bottle cap to type null

7. Mimikyute

Mimikyute Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤279
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Ack, sorry for the late reply again! I'm also ready here, in game name is 'Yokai is why'.
    Hope I didn't inconvenience you here, sorry!
    Also, don't worry about the cap I have enough already!

8. ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Credit:
    ¤63
    0   0   0
    No you didn't inconvenience me it's fine. Just didn't expect you to be on that quick. I'm completely ready now. Ign is Kyle

9. ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Credit:
    ¤63
    0   0   0
    Thank you soooo much.

10. Mimikyute

Mimikyute Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤279
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy the shinies :)
    I'm definitely going to enjoy mine!

11. ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Credit:
    ¤63
    0   0   0
    I'll be honest with you tho. I used to be like you. I used to hate hacked shinies. I released hacked shinies so no one could use them. Eventually you'll break tho. Idk which ones are legit anymore. I don't care anymore. Nintendo and the pokemon company don't do anything about it. So why should i care if they don't?