• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Trading (probably hacked) shinies

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! I'm kinda new here, but I wanted to jump straight into trading. I have a few shinies that I got from GTS/WT, which I'm assuming are hacked. I dislike hacked shinies, but if anybody else wants to trade something for them, go ahead. These are on Su/Mo, by the way.

Alolan Ninetales; Shiny
Modest, Snow Warning, Max IVs. Freeze Dry, Moonblast, Aurora Veil, Blizzard. Holding Light Clay. Max Speed and Sp. Atk EV.

Aegislash; Shiny
Jolly, Max IVs, Stance Change.
Shadow Sneak, King's Shield, Iron Head, Sacred Sword. Holding Weakness Policy. Lots of Atk. And Speed EVs. ( sparkling means max EVs, right? )

I'm willing to be given something decent for them, like maybe unwanted shinies or 6IV Pokemon. Anything will do, though. I just don't like hacked mons in my PC. Thank you!

ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey I have a legit shiny mudbray I caught, a legit shiny type null as well (I'm not the ot tho). I can send a gold bottle cap with type null if you want. I can also evolve him if you want. It'll only take one level to evolve him if you use enough of the berries to make him happier. Also have a legit shiny fomantis and lucario (he's one of my favorites but I want a different nature). I caught the lucario myself.

Last edited:

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Arrow, I'll gladly take the shiny Fomantis and Type Null. If you only want one of the shinies I have, I'll take Fomantis. Just reply to this thread again when you're ready, and sorry for the late reply.
friend code is 4339-3044-4893
Already added your friend code, and thank you in advance!

ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sorry I'll be a few mins. I arranged another trade about a primarina it's just ending now. I still need to attach gold bottle cap to type null

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ack, sorry for the late reply again! I'm also ready here, in game name is 'Yokai is why'.
Hope I didn't inconvenience you here, sorry!
Also, don't worry about the cap I have enough already!

ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
No you didn't inconvenience me it's fine. Just didn't expect you to be on that quick. I'm completely ready now. Ign is Kyle

ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'll be honest with you tho. I used to be like you. I used to hate hacked shinies. I released hacked shinies so no one could use them. Eventually you'll break tho. Idk which ones are legit anymore. I don't care anymore. Nintendo and the pokemon company don't do anything about it. So why should i care if they don't?

testing