• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trading Shiny Piplup With Perfect EVs and Pokerus for Darkrai or shiny Garatina

MrTaco

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to trade a Shiny level 5 Piplup with pokerus and perfect IVs
Nature: Bold
Current Moveset: Stealth Rock; Defog; Scald; Ice Beam

im looking to trade for a Darkrai
I'd also be willing to trade for a shiny garatina

Last edited:

callum

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey since your new around here i just thought i might give you some helpful advice.

Whilst Pokerus is a very race condition found normally in the wild in pokemon games for competitive battling it is not as rare as you would think. Due to poking hacks that exist alot of of breeders and shop owners even normal players have Pokemon with the condition. I am not trying to say that you wont get a darkrai just to be aware that you may be waiting a while thats all.

I hope you have a good day

MrTaco

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey since your new around here i just thought i might give you some helpful advice.

Whilst Pokerus is a very race condition found normally in the wild in pokemon games for competitive battling it is not as rare as you would think. Due to poking hacks that exist alot of of breeders and shop owners even normal players have Pokemon with the condition. I am not trying to say that you wont get a darkrai just to be aware that you may be waiting a while thats all.

thanks for the info but ive straightened everything out ;)

Last edited: