• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

U.S. Hoopa

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
1506833_901976483217769_3286531651145792543_n.png

Hoopa have been confirmed for the U.S. to be released from November 27th to December 23rd at McDonald. To get hoop, you have to take your 3DS, XY or ORAS game and you have to connect to there Nintendo Zone. Also at McDonald, they will be giving away one of eight Pokemon including Pikachu, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Lugia, Rayquaza, Mega Latios, Wobbuffet, and Hoopa. With the toy, you also get one out of twelve TGC card.

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Still waiting on this event announcement for Australia :(

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
* Has been looking for an excuse to go to McD's anyways.....finally found a better reason than saying cuz im hungry* xD

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Still waiting on this event announcement for Australia :(
You could get a code from one someone who got it from the release in Europe and use it on your 3DS. Then you can have you every one Hoopa that you got yourself. Also when did Diance came out there since I am thinking it might be released around the same time Diance was.

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
You could get a code from one someone who got it from the release in Europe and use it on your 3DS. Then you can have you every one Hoopa that you got yourself. Also when did Diance came out there since I am thinking it might be released around the same time Diance was.
There were various (Think it was same event) but I do recall having them with the OT's either OCT2014, or NOV2014. From that I can deduct from the two I have, one must be US event, the other would have the be the one I got which would be the NOV2014 so I'd say it was released same time as Europe if we're talking Aus.