• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Unofficial Tournament - Winner gets 10,000 PC - No entry fee

Flow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Date:
August 1st 2015 3:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
Entry will be closed at 12:00AM that day

Rules:

Bring a full team of pokemon, this will be a singles battle.
If you lose a battle, you're out.
No set tiers, use whichever pokemon you like.
Anyone can sign up in this thread. I will use a random name picker to select who will battle each other.

I have used a random name picker and here's how it's set up so far:
Strawberries vs Matt_192
Dom vs Jordi
gnmmarechal vs Miles8088
Nerdy Butter vs notsoclutch
Baron Aaron vs Sai Rathna Vamsi
thesolidaritysandwich vs phenix
kankuro236 vs Ace-Breeder Brock
mogutif vs Blue_Arcanine

In case I somehow can't work Showdown I will have a Moderator tell me who the winner is so I can transfer PC to the winner.​

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'll try and enter, but 3PM PST kinda stretches me :]

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Date:
August 1st 2015 3:00PM Pacific Standard Time.

Rules:

Bring a full team of pokemon, this will be a singles battle.
No set tiers, use whichever pokemon you like.
Anyone can sign up in this thread. I will use a random name picker to select who will join the tournament if there is too many entry posts in this thread.

(Thread is still under construction)
So I don't know how many people are usually involved in tournaments or how long they go for. Can anybody help or suggest anything? I'm guessing a tournament size is usually 16 people. It's still a long ways off but we can make this a pretty cool tournament.
I'm in. Is it ORAS or Showdown?

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm in :) any clauses?

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Anything goes tournament it is boys!!! Bring out your Klekis and Numels folks, this is gonna be good.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Id join. i really would. but I already see teams of 6 ubers and to me that just defeats the purpose of any tier. Great idea though and good luck to all who do participate.

Flow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Id join. i really would. but I already see teams of 6 ubers and to me that just defeats the purpose of any tier. Great idea though and good luck to all who do participate.
Lol I was going for a try hard strugglefest. I want people to lay it all out on the line for a sweet prize. May the best man/woman win!