• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Unrevealed Mega?! Japanese ORAS Site "glitch" reported on

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Hi, I was browsing Youtube a bit when I came across a video called "Mega Jirachi?!" and, while I knew that it most likely wasn't an actual reveal, I clicked the video anyway cause yolo. Anyway, the video is below, and there is something really supprising. He was on the Japanese ORAS website and there was an empty rectangle next to Rayquaza (skip to 1:24). The maker of the video explains how he thought at first that it was just a site glitch, but a few days later a japanese source explained that it randomly appeared 4 days before the video was recorded. This hints at the possibility of an unrevealed mega evolution, and we know that it is a possibility for a mega rather than just any other legendary as it is the size of a 'big' box, while the legendaries that aren't getting megas or primals are in smaller boxes below. The person who made the video says that he thinks that it will be Jirachi rather than Deoxys, but I want to know what you think it will be, and what your thoughts on the discovery are.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/pokemon/

SKIP TO 1:24 FOR THE INFO THIS THREAD COVERS

EDIT: Remember, there are no certainties here, this is mainly just speculation.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Well this does put an interesting spin on things... Jirachi seems the most likely (if that spot is meant to be Jirachi) but doesn't that mean all the other 100/100/100/100/100/100 legends are up for getting megas? Just speculation, but then again, so is this video.

blountdoc

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I was browsing Youtube a bit when I came across a video called "Mega Jirachi?!" and, while I knew that it most likely wasn't an actual reveal, I clicked the video anyway cause yolo. Anyway, the video is below, and there is something really supprising. He was on the Japanese ORAS website and there was an empty rectangle next to Rayquaza (skip to 1:24). The maker of the video explains how he thought at first that it was just a site glitch, but a few days later a japanese source explained that it randomly appeared 4 days before the video was recorded. This hints at the possibility of an unrevealed mega evolution, and we know that it is a possibility for a mega rather than just any other legendary as it is the size of a 'big' box, while the legendaries that aren't getting megas or primals are in smaller boxes below. The person who made the video says that he thinks that it will be Jirachi rather than Deoxys, but I want to know what you think it will be, and what your thoughts on the discovery are.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/pokemon/

SKIP TO 1:24 FOR THE INFO THIS THREAD COVERS

EDIT: Remember, there are no certainties here, this is mainly just speculation.
Thats awesome