• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

UserBank : The New Host for User Giveaways/Tournaments/Etc.

UserBank

Youngster Joey
Credits
Greetings from @sebesmos (and/or @Cheza) as we unveil the newest addition to Perfect Pokemon ~ @UserBank! This account will be your new option for hosting any sort of event that requires users donating/sending PokeCredits.

How it Works
Check the waiting list below to check and see if @UserBank is already being used for another giveaway. Then, message @sebesmos or @Cheza and let us know what type of event you want to run. Once we give you the okay, you are free to reference @UserBank for your event. When the event ends, send us another message letting us know where to send the PokeCredits and voila, the credits are transferred to the correct recipient!

Why?
@UserBank has been created to help users have a collective for non-profit PC without the need to create additional accounts, which is in violation of our 0 tolerance multiple account policy.

Current Event
Easter Pot Giveaway!

Waiting List

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
:Thumbsup:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm replying to this mostly so I get notifications on this account when a reply is posted. :)

If anyone has any additional questions about this new feature, please let me know!

testing