• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Val's Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Sweet, do you have a time that you'll be online tonight?

I'm actually wrapping up training the T-tar atm. If you're around 8PM PST, I'll have the whole team ready to go for trading. I'm proud of them. :)

BlackMagick666

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm actually wrapping up training the T-tar atm. If you're around 8PM PST, I'll have the whole team ready to go for trading. I'm proud of them. :)

Awsome I'll be on

Dazan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, NEW member here.
I would like to order the followings pokemons:

Pokemon:
Gible
IV Spread: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin

Pokemon: Fletchling
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Gale Wings
Optional: With Flare Blitz move

Pokemon: Rotom
IV Spread: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Ability: Levitation
Optional: With Pain split move

Pokemon: Froakie
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/XX/31
Nature: Naive
Ability: Protean
Optional: Hidden power plant.

Pokemon: Honedge
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/XX
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Stance Chance
Optional: King's shield move

Pokemon: Heracross
Ability: Guts
Optional: Arm trust and rock blast moves.

Pokemon: Togepi
IV Spread: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Ability: Serene Grace
Optional: Air Slash, Nasty plot and Roost.
I hope they are not be too expensive!

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hey, NEW member here.
I would like to order the followings pokemons:

Edit: There are several things I need to point out about your builds, but I have the cost available. I won't reveal it until we talk about your builds first. I'll see you in a while!

I hope they are not be too expensive!

Hi there,
welcome to the forums!

I'm getting ready for work right now. I'll be back in about 6 hours.
Since you're new, wait for me to price the order so you can compare it with other shops.

There are a few things I need to point out with your requests, but I don't think they'll be too expensive.

If you can wait it out, that'd be super!

Take care!

Edit: I see your location's in Barcelona. What sort of deadline did you have in mind for this order?

Last edited:

Dazan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there,
welcome to the forums!

I'm getting ready for work right now. I'll be back in about 6 hours.
Since you're new, wait for me to price the order so you can compare it with other shops.

There are a few things I need to point out with your requests, but I don't think they'll be too expensive.

If you can wait it out, that'd be super!

Take care!

Edit: I see your location's in Barcelona. What sort of deadline did you have in mind for this order?
Hey, nice to meet you too.
Yes I am from Barcelona and don't worry, there is no deadline. Of course I want them as soon as possible, but if you like you can send me the pokemons individually as soon as you have each one.

steelers52

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Val im a new member also and i would like:
Pokemon: Dragonite (M)
IV Spread: 5iv without special attack
EV Spread: 252 atk 252 speed 4hp
Ability: Multiscale
Egg moves: With dragon dance and extreme speed

Pokemon: Hitmonlee (M)
Ability: Unburden
Egg moves: Fake out

Pokemon: Cloyster (M or F)
Ability: Skill link
Egg moves: Icicle spear, rock blast, ice shard

Pokemon: Heracross (M)
IV Spread:
5iv without special attack
EV Spread: 252 atk 252spd 4hp
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Moxie
Egg moves:
None

Pokemon: Venusaur (M)
IV Spread:
5iv without attack
EV Spread: 252 hp 252 satk 4sdef
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlophyl
Egg moves:
Giga drain

Pokemon: Starmie (F)
IV Spread: 5iv without attack
EV Spread: 252 satk 252 speed 4sdef
Nature: Timid
Ability: Analytic
Egg moves:
None

Last edited:
L

Lvl69Teemo

Hey Val, it`s been past Monday for a few days now and I`m wondering when you would finish my Vulpix.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Update: I'm sorry for not responding to messages. Please be sure you read the updates I post on my shop. I'm traveling home from visiting family, I'll resume breeding for orders paid to me on Monday.

@steelers52 : Hi there, sorry for the delayed response. Just to let you know. I don't do any sort of leveling. I do provide EV training. My hands are full at this time so I can't take your order. Please visit the other merchants and check in with them. Sorry!

@Lvl69Teemo : Hi there, I'm very sorry. I completely overlooked your order. :/
I usually separate out orders that have been paid for... and I didn't realize I needed to ask for your transfer. If you still need that Vulpix I can breed one, but my hands won't be free until Thursday.

L

Lvl69Teemo

Update: I'm sorry for not responding to messages. Please be sure you read the updates I post on my shop. I'm traveling home from visiting family, I'll resume breeding for orders paid to me on Monday.

@steelers52 : Hi there, sorry for the delayed response. Just to let you know. I don't do any sort of leveling. I do provide EV training. My hands are full at this time so I can't take your order. Please visit the other merchants and check in with them. Sorry!

@Lvl69Teemo : Hi there, I'm very sorry. I completely overlooked your order. :/
I usually separate out orders that have been paid for... and I didn't realize I needed to ask for your transfer. If you still need that Vulpix I can breed one, but my hands won't be free until Thursday.
Ohhhh I still need the Vulpix, so do you want me to transfer the credits for both of the orders or just the Vulpix.

Riraito

Youngster Joey
Credits
Murkrow (Karasu)
31/31/31/31/x/31
Adamant
Super Luck
252 HP/252 Atk./6 Sp. Atk.
Egg move:
- Brave Bird

I know you're busy, but I'm just posting this here so I don't lose it xD
No rush at all ^^

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hi y'all,
I'm still getting settled into my apartment after visiting family for the holiday weekend. I started working on orders and it looks like if I can clear out an order, my hands will be free towards Sunday, July 13.

@steelers52 : I'm looking at your order and it'll take me roughly 4 days to pull off. I won't be able to start the order till the 14th, and I'd finish roughly by the 18th. Reason for the delay is I'm participating in the Eevee Friendly and I'm not entirely sure how long it'll take me to clear my daily battles.

@Lvl69Teemo : Hi there, the Vulpix I bred is male, and in a Premier Ball. Please let me know if that's okay. If you need a female I'll keep breeding the Vulpix until I get a female. For now I'll only be able to work on the Vulpix because I'm still handling a few HP builds from previous orders.

@Riraito : Hi there, just checking.. for the Murkrow you'd like a random SDEF IV? Not a SATK IV given you're requesting Adamant?

Just making sure~

@MaliciousMango : Hi Mango, long time. I'm working on your order this week. I'll let you know how the builds are going.

@Dazan : Hi Dazan, your builds are coming along well. I'll let you know if I'll encounter any delays.

@xuelinj : Please let me know what times works for you to grab your Eevees.. the competition is right around the corner and they're bred, EV trained, and just waiting for you to finish training. :) There's roughly a 14HR time difference between us.

Toker

Youngster Joey
Credits
TRANSACTION
  • If you're new here READ THIS. READ THIS IF YOU'RE REALLY NEW HERE.
  • YOU MUST PAY UPFRONT. This is to secure your purchase, and to put accountability on me to fulfill the order. Also, this is insurance for me in case you back out of your order. Breeding from scratch, and breeding in general takes time. You can pay half upfront if you're short on funds, but you must pay any remainder before we trade.
  • If you totally back out of your purchase please let me know and we will sort out your refund. However, if you back out completely I'm not obligated to give you a discount in the future.
  • Once you pay your portion upfront, I will get to work as quickly as I can to get your Pokemon ready.
  • When you're making your order, please give me as much information as you can for me to go off of. If you want me to EV train your Pokemon - don't make me guess what kind of EV build you want, tell me in advance.
  • I will not trade until I see the full amount you owe transferred to me.
RETURNING CUSTOMERS:
If you purchased from me and enjoyed your experience, I'll knock off 20% off your next order only if you leave feedback. I keep a list of customers who fulfilled orders with me.

DISCOUNTS:
If you order & pay for multiple Pokemon in one order, I can offer discounts for the entire order. The discount that applies stacks if you're a returning customer. Order:
  • New forum members get 33% off their orders!
  • 2 Pokemons, 10% off the total order
  • 3-4 Pokemons, 20% off the total order
  • 5 Pokemons or more and the most expensive one is free
THANK YOU TO:
  • @kiddlegamer for teaching me how to make PC transactions.
  • @phenix for helping me out with pricing
  • @sebesmos for clarifying refunds and protocol for PC transactions and for writing an awesome FAQ and reference guide.
Just a question... I've never used this site before... Would you be able to breed them on a previous gen to get certain tutor moves or is that too much?

Riraito

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hehe, still learning. If you think SAtk is better, I've changed it ^^
I'm still a newbie when it comes to IV/EV ;'D

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
@Riraito : I adjusted the IVs for the Murkrow on the order. :)
I still have my hands full atm, but if I can clear out an order by Thursday, I'll be able to work on yours and a few others quicker.

@Toker : Welcome to the forums! Sadly I don't have that kind of service for my shop but there are several other forum members who host poke-generating services to get the pokes you're looking for. Just a word of warning, you can have a poke knowing tutor moves from Gen5 and previous generations moved to Gen6, but the tutor moves are not passable via breeding. Once the genned-poke forgets the tutor move in Gen6, the move is gone permanently. The shops you're looking for are here.

MaliciousMango

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hi y'all,
I'm still getting settled into my apartment after visiting family for the holiday weekend. I started working on orders and it looks like if I can clear out an order, my hands will be free towards Sunday, July 13.
@MaliciousMango : Hi Mango, long time. I'm working on your order this week. I'll let you know how the builds are going.

Thanks for the update! :D

L

Lvl69Teemo

Okay I'll take the Male Vulpix, the price for it was 27 PC right?

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
@Dazan : Hi Dazan, your order is roughly 90% done. I'm wrapping up breeding the Froakie. However, if worse comes to worse.. which stat are you willing to sacrifice?

The optimal IV spread for HP Grass on a Naive Froakie is 31/31/30/30/31/31
Atm, I have a 31/31/30/30/31/23 Grass Froakie.

Naive is naturally for speed, so I'll keep breeding to try to sacrifice DEF instead of SPEED.

Let me know what works for you.

Last edited:

Dazan

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Dazan : Hi Dazan, your order is roughly 90% done. I'm wrapping up breeding the Froakie. However, if worse comes to worse.. which stat are you willing to sacrifice?

The optimal IV spread for HP Grass on a Naive Froakie is 31/31/30/30/31/31
Atm, I have a 31/31/30/30/31/23 Grass Froakie.

Naive is naturally for speed, so I'll keep breeding to try to sacrifice DEF instead of SPEED.

Let me know what works for you.
Hello @PunSniperSylveon, thanks for the update.
I thought we deceided that the best option is 5IV Froakie and use Grass knot. For me it was a good option.

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hello @PunSniperSylveon, thanks for the update.
I thought we deceided that the best option is 5IV Froakie and use Grass knot. For me it was a good option.
You never mentioned if you wanted me to change up the build.. :(
I'll breed the Froakie to have ideal IVs, but you wanted it naive right?..

Status
Not open for further replies.