• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Val's Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits

Sam Cooke

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I tried there and they have one but it can't be renamed. Is there any kind of service that can change the pokemon's name or is that just impossible?
It's impossible to rename a poke once it loses it's tie to the original trainer.

The reason the pokemon can't be nicknamed is because the Shiny Powersave method makes the pokemon lose it's ID linked to the trainer who bred it.

What I can do for you is breed you the poke you want and nickname it. Then it would be a matter of taking the poke to one of the merchants in the other forum to make the Pokemon shiny.. just know once it's shiny, the nickname cannot be changed by the original trainer.

Sam Cooke

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It's impossible to rename a poke once it loses it's tie to the original trainer.

The reason the pokemon can't be nicknamed is because the Shiny Powersave method makes the pokemon lose it's ID linked to the trainer who bred it.

What I can do for you is breed you the poke you want and nickname it. Then it would be a matter of taking the poke to one of the merchants in the other forum to make the Pokemon shiny.. just know once it's shiny, the nickname cannot be changed by the original trainer.
Oh so people can change a pokemon from normal to shiny?

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Oh so people can change a pokemon from normal to shiny?
Yes, that's one of the most common methods to force a poke to possess a shiny ID.

Sam Cooke

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Okay this is the pokemon I would like you to get for me
Pokemon: Aegislash
Ability: Stance Change
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
DEADLINE: 01/08/2014
EXTRAS:
Nickname: Tsurugi
Pokeball Type: Duskball
Level: 100

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Okay this is the pokemon I would like you to get for me
Pokemon: Aegislash
Ability: Stance Change
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
DEADLINE: 01/08/2014
EXTRAS:
Nickname: Tsurugi
Pokeball Type: Duskball
Level: 100

Also, could you recommend somebody who offers this shiny service?
I'd recommend @pplzdude or @selimpride for the service.

Do you have an EV Build I can use..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing