• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Vivillions Away- Part of the Big giveaway

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If You help me receive one of these you will be invited to my special Big Giveaway after all 4 of my normal posts are finished. I am offering event Pokémon's, also got almost the complete dex so ask. I got pictures of the vivillions I need.
666-o.png

Last edited:

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a jungle vivillon pattern. Do you mind the stats, or prefer BR?
the stats do not matter I am just trying to obtain everyone of them, more of a collection than any thing else.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have all 20 patterns, but I charge 50 PC each.

They're all 6 IV, shiny and battle ready with competitive movesets. I don't have any fodder patterns.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
the stats do not matter I am just trying to obtain everyone of them, more of a collection than any thing else.
Sounds good. I can offer my Jungle Vivillon pattern for free. Feel free to trade me whatever you please. my info is in my signature.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sounds good. I can offer my Jungle Vivillon pattern for free. Feel free to trade me whatever you please. my info is in my signature.
Alright Added you. Thanks

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have all 20 patterns, but I charge 50 PC each.

They're all 6 IV, shiny and battle ready with competitive movesets. I don't have any fodder patterns.
I would like to buy two of the four remaining vivillions. I would like to buy the Monsoon and Sandstorm ones please.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm sorry for the delay. If you're still available send me an IM. I can't see it because I'm on mobile but I'll get the notification.
I am ready. Sorry about the wait.

Last edited:

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I am. I though you should know before anyone says anything the person ahead of you claimed I spammed 3 posts to paid 100 PC for two of the vivillons. I did post three questions I had back to back. This caused me to have 100PC. I did then send it to him. The Shout box then filled with people taking about how I spammed to get the 100. Then he send it back to me and reported it to mod. Threating suspension. I wanted you to know so someone else would not spread rumors.

That guy didn't report you, he didn't have to since he's a mod.
He also didn't claim anything since it was blatantly obvious what you did.
No one threatened you with anything.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I am. I though you should know before anyone says anything the person ahead of you claimed I spammed 3 posts to paid 100 PC for two of the vivillons. I did post three questions I had back to back. This caused me to have 100PC. I did then send it to him. The Shout box then filled with people taking about how I spammed to get the 100. Then he send it back to me and reported it to mod. Threating suspension. I wanted you to know so someone else would not spread rumors.

I didn't report anything for your information.

I am a moderator and I would've given you the warning myself, but it was noticed by another one sooner.

I sent your 100 PC back because of the rude manner you took in speaking about me once you received the warning, when I wasn't the one who issued it.

I highly suggest you refrain from talking about the subject in public threads or the Shoutbox. If you have a problem with the way your spamming was handled, contact an administrator.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I didn't report anything for your information.

I am a moderator and I would've given you the warning myself, but it was noticed by another one sooner.

I sent your 100 PC back because of the rude manner you took in speaking about me once you received the warning, when I wasn't the one who issued it.

I highly suggest you refrain from talking about the subject in public threads or the Shoutbox. If you have a problem with the way your spamming was handled, contact an administrator.
Well, I must state I for some reason didn't read that you were a mod. My bad. I know I assumed that you filed something. I as so sorry about that. I am not trying to suck-up now because I realized that you are a mod. I will admit I could have done something in a very different, way that could been more acceptable. I am sorry about how I acted. It was just something similar happen today on this site and I though it was happing again, and I panicked.
ps: I saw that some one said something about a double sword thing. What is that? Also can I get banned now or in the near future for my behavior about how I acted?

testing