• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Volcanion Giveaway

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Hey there guys, I have a whole box of cloned Volcanion to give away. They come with
- 6 IVs
-252 evs in Spe and Spa
-Choice Specs
- Steam Eruption
-Overheat
-Hydro Pump
-Sludge Bomb​
I have a whole box full to giveaway but it is only one per person. I'll start giving them away tommrow and will end when I empty the box.

Check Out My Shop Here

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
How do you enter?
Just comment on the thread. (like you have done) and I'll trade you it when I'm free. It'll have to be tommrow though

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey there guys, I have a whole box of cloned Volcanion to give away. They come with
- 6 IVs
-252 evs in Spe and Spa
-Choice Specs
- Steam Eruption
-Overheat
-Hydro Pump
-Sludge Bomb​
I have a whole box full to giveaway but it is only one per person. I'll start giving them away tommrow and will end when I empty the box.

Check Out My Shop Here
sounds great! :D i'll take one please! and ty for doing this!

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I would like one :D
sounds great! :D i'll take one please! and ty for doing this!
I would love to have one :)
i'd love to have one pls! thanks much :D
Hey I'd love to have one if there's any left.
I dont think any have been given out yet
Hey guys sorry for the late reply. I couldn't get on last night so I'll start today. drop your FC's in the comments and we can trade. Mine is in my signature.

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Ok guys. hit me up when ever I;m on and we can trade. Also if you haven't drop your FC down below so I can add you.