• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active VOTING - Bring Prices Up!

Change Prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
If you are not aware of the current discussion on Bringing Prices Up on the site to help improve the economy go check it out! :)

For those of you who have been keeping up with this idea and know what they would like to see happen with the sites prices vote now!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this idea, whether or not you are for or against it :D

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Oh thank you Cheza, we can finally stop these 20PC sellers :D

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
If you are not aware of the current discussion on Bringing Prices Up on the site to help improve the economy go check it out! :)

For those of you who have been keeping up with this idea and know what they would like to see happen with the sites prices vote now!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this idea, whether or not you are for or against it :D
Voted!!! Feel great!! :D Even though, i accidentally hit the wrong one. So if anyone see this, I wanted to save the economy!! :D

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I voted yes obviously! :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Voted!!! Feel great!! :D Even though, i accidentally hit the wrong one. So if anyone see this, I wanted to save the economy!! :D

I'll open section for multiple replies so you can fix your vote :)

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
lol yeah sorry my phone is acting retarded. anything to help out the economy of course its a yes!!!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i voted too! some people here will tell that i am a 20pc pokemon seller! let me tell you something though! i am a virtual seller for quite some time now! i played rce games (real cash economy) for more than 3 years now and its always and everywhere the same! market will go down and thats inevidable! as long as minimum transaction is 20 pc people will continue selling for as low as they allowed! i am affraid that a virtual stable market is imposible to happen!

P.S i raised my prices from 20-25pc to 55-60pc!

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Not to be rude or anything @Cheza but unless you actually enforce this idea or policy certain individuals or one individual in general will continue to undercut as he has already been doing without us noticing because he does in private.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Not to be rude or anything @Cheza but unless you actually enforce this idea or policy certain individuals or one individual in general will continue to undercut as he has already been doing without us noticing because he does in private.

This will be something I have to talk to doulie about :)

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I hope they do bring prices up, best of luck to your idea :) +1 vote for change!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
the problem with selling pokemon is that the product you are selling is fixed and cant be better or worse than others! a 6iv shiny pokemon is the same no matter who is the breeder! its the same quality no matter if you have 10 years of breeding experience or 1 day! the only thing that would work is if doulie make minimum transaction 80-100pc and then start banning all those sellers who are selling bundles! i had like 10-15 orders back when i was selling at 20-25pc and not even a customers now that i selling for 55-60pc and still i am selling cheap compare to other sellers!
there is no such a thing as free market for virtual objects if doulie dont control it it will die soon!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Now everyone can vote for both if they want o_O lol

Anyway I think voting is kind of useless right now since we don't even know what there is to be done about it

In my opinion a solution should be drafted up and then voted on since we know concretely that we do have a majority for prices being raised, I thought the other discussion thread was for a solution

Also the voting options are biased as hell -_- (Save the Economy, No Thanks)

It should be something like raise prices or keep prices the same to avoid a voting bias

This is just what I think but since I know it's in order, go ahead tell me I'm wrong 0_0

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

Anyway I think voting is kind of useless right now since we don't even know what there is to be done about it

In my opinion a solution should be drafted up and then voted on since we know concretely that we do have a majority for prices being raised, I thought the other discussion thread was for a solution

It should be something like raise prices or keep prices the same to avoid a voting bias

This is just what I think but since I know it's in order, go ahead tell me I'm wrong 0_0

The other thread is for discussing a solution and sharing opinions on what can be done etc, this one is for an actual vote to see if it's worth making a change or not (if people are actually interested and who).

It wouldn't let me add a poll on the old thread grrr.

Voting options changed :D

I'm not sure what would be a good solution to this yet, I don't think banning people for not following the price increase is a good idea but maybe an increased minimum transaction and the "Only one item or Pokemon can be sold for the minimum price", (not bundles for the minimum).

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
The other thread is for discussing a solution and sharing opinions on what can be done etc, this one is for an actual vote to see if it's worth making a change or not (if people are actually interested and who).

It wouldn't let me add a poll on the old thread grrr.

Voting options changed :D

Wouldn't it be best to discuss towards a solution then vote on that? From the old thread it seems we could get an idea of the numbers anyway IMO but, that's just me

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits

This poll is biased, but I support raising prices anyway. More pc, better economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing