• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active VOTING - Bring Prices Up!

Change Prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I voted yes of course.

If I could strongly dislike a post, I would dislike 2 of the posts above me.

It's quite apparent some members are dead set on selling for 20 PC and don't give two hoots about the PerfectPokemon community or website.

He knows who he is.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I voted yes of course.

It's quite apparent some members are dead set on selling for 20 PC and don't give two hoots about the PerfectPokemon community or website.

He knows who he is.
#Raisetheprices

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I voted yes of course.

He knows who he is.

My post?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
YES DOM.

Nah jk, lol. You argue the points from both sides of the spectrum, which I understand.

It was directed toward Yams.

I was one of the two people directly above so I wasn't sure lol

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
Not to be rude or anything @Cheza but unless you actually enforce this idea or policy certain individuals or one individual in general will continue to undercut as he has already been doing without us noticing because he does in private.

There is no use in trying to dodge and beat around the bush about who it is. Just call out endykholi for what he's doing because keeping it anonymous just allows it to continue.

I have no shame or care what any of you have to say about this. FYI.

the problem with selling pokemon is that the product you are selling is fixed and cant be better or worse than others! a 6iv shiny pokemon is the same no matter who is the breeder! its the same quality no matter if you have 10 years of breeding experience or 1 day! the only thing that would work is if doulie make minimum transaction 80-100pc and then start banning all those sellers who are selling bundles! i had like 10-15 orders back when i was selling at 20-25pc and not even a customers now that i selling for 55-60pc and still i am selling cheap compare to other sellers!
there is no such a thing as free market for virtual objects if doulie dont control it it will die soon!

You are one of the reasons many new users complain about prices being too expensive. When people get something dirt cheap from people like you, you directly set the standard. And because of this, there will be no change.

So thankyou for setting the standards just to make a quick buck. You're a champ.

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
There is no use in trying to dodge and beat around the bush about who it is. Just call out endykholi for what he's doing because keeping it anonymous just allows it to continue.

I have no shame or care what any of you have to say about this. FYI.

You are one of the reasons many new users complain about prices being too expensive. When people get something dirt cheap from people like you, you directly set the standard. And because of this, there will be no change.

So thankyou for setting the standards just to make a quick buck. You're a champ.

@matsumouri what u mean?? Did u mean i bean undercut

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I vote yes cause nub sellers are nub sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing