• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Want to buy following Pokemon

Priley

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I am looking for a few Pokemon that are considered hard to find. If anyone doesn't mind being a tiny bit patient with a new forum member and is willing to sell any of the ones listed below please let me know!

Also I have Pokemon Y, so if as a new player I make a mistake and ask for something that can't be given/traded to me please let me know. All feed back is appreciated!

Meloetta
Victini
Darkrai
Diancie
Celebi

Also I was looking to buy some pokemon only found in X since I lost my game.

Staryu
Pinser
Aron
Swirlix
Clauncher
Xerneas
Houndour

Shiny is a plus for any, but not needed.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I can sell you them :)

Priley

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am very new, but I have credits, I understand here that I pay you first, and then we trade via 3ds friend codes yes?

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I am very new, but I have credits, I understand here that I pay you first, and then we trade via 3ds friend codes yes?
Yes, you read up thats good :)
I made a convo between us in the inbox so we can chat while were trading instead of spamming up the forums :)

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'm pretty sure Brock already sold you everything i need but in case he didn't I am here too ;)

testing