• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active What are the best shops here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Waiting for the month old dirt cheap shops to come out and say themselves
eyes.jpg

truedoc

The Silence
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Donor
Smaug
Credits
way to leave me out QQ

Jetpack

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
The best shops are the ones who didn't suggest themselves, like Fennekin and Chaos's are great shops

truedoc

The Silence
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Donor
Smaug
Credits
not adverising doesnt make a good shop... being good at genning makes u a good shop. that and not copying others store pages/signature.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
way to leave me out QQ
not adverising doesnt make a good shop... being good at genning makes u a good shop. that and not copying others store pages/signature.
Again, you literally joined one month ago - all the users I mentioned have been on the site and selling for years :/

truedoc

The Silence
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Donor
Smaug
Credits
Again, you literally joined one month ago - all the users I mentioned have been on the site and selling for years :/

Didnt realize you had to do something for years to be good at it. One month, im almost in the top traders section, have a follow from @Chaos, learned from @Chaos and @Krelbit, 100+ feedbacks, and know how to do more on cfw than most but yea 1 month lulz... All that while not undercutting... Guess I'm a bad seller.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Didnt realize you had to do something for years to be good at it. One month, im almost in the top traders section, have a follow from @Chaos, learned from @Chaos and @Krelbit, 100+ feedbacks, and know how to do more on cfw than most but yea 1 month lulz... All that while not undercutting... Guess I'm a bad seller.
I never said you were a bad seller, I'm just saying that a lot of sellers usually just stick around for a month or two and then leave and I haven't seen that yet.

You'll also learn over time that follows really mean nothing on this site tbh - they only became a big deal for Friendzilla.

Not undercutting and not having dirt cheap prices is always a good thing, and I'm not trying to say that you're not a bad seller, it's just that I haven't seen you make a name for yourself as much as other sellers have. No need to get defensive.

truedoc

The Silence
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Donor
Smaug
Credits
"Again, you literally joined one month ago - all the users I mentioned have been on the site and selling for years :/"
Didn't realize that was a friendly message. Dogging people you haven't bothered to look into, and mentioning people who don't sell anymore/on hiatus. Impressive.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
"Again, you literally joined one month ago - all the users I mentioned have been on the site and selling for years :/"
Didn't realize that was a friendly message. Dogging people you haven't bothered to look into, and mentioning people who don't sell anymore/on hiatus. Impressive.
Lmao I've literally done nothing to you, why are you acting like this.

My point still stands perfectly.

EDIT: I'm locking this thread. Probably should have foreseen this but any answer to this post is just going to result in a bunch of other sellers getting triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.