• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) What happened to the Gyms?

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

WSawyer

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
I am new to this site I noticed that gym leaders seem to be very busy these days:Arghh:

Where have you a people gone?:Cry::Cry:
For some reason the site died after Sun and Moon came out...tbh I haven't even transferred my Pokes from ORAS or attempted any competitive play with Sun and Moon. I may do so in the next couple days and build out the Dragon gym I'm supposed to be running, but as for the others I'm not sure if they'll be back. I might even try to recruit some replacements for them.

garac131

Youngster Joey
Credits
For some reason the site died after Sun and Moon came out...tbh I haven't even transferred my Pokes from ORAS or attempted any competitive play with Sun and Moon. I may do so in the next couple days and build out the Dragon gym I'm supposed to be running, but as for the others I'm not sure if they'll be back. I might even try to recruit some replacements for them.

OK
Nice to know!

iammama92

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would actually like to challenge for the rock type gym leader position but it seems to be not possible as there is inactivity. Is there another way?

WSawyer

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
I would actually like to challenge for the rock type gym leader position but it seems to be not possible as there is inactivity. Is there another way?
If they've been inactive for long enough the gym is available to claim. Just ask a staff member, I'm sure they'll let you have the gym!

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
yea this site died out a long time ago, gonna speak to some staff members about maybe making a SuMo tier list for the gyms like the old ORAS one