• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What NEW Pokemon do you want to see in Sun and Moon

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So I was going through my list of Pokemon and though, "Dang, we need a better Flying Fighting Pokemon" which lead to me to think of other cool types. Then I though of new Pokemon and I wanted to share. Personally a Grass Fighting Koala Pokemon would be awesome!!! Always down for new fairy types too. Fairy Fire would be neat. Fairy Grass nymph Pokemon would be neat too. What Pokemon do you want to see?

Henson

Youngster Joey
Credits
It would be cool to see a fighting-water type. I am not sure if there is one already but it is cool

iBestest

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Steel is my favorite type. I want more!

To go deeper.. We have yet to get Steel/Ice or Steel/Poison types!

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd love to see some more Eeveelutions, but even more than that, I'd like another Rat-like or squirrel-like Pokemon!

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I saw a video about some new type combos and thought that Fire/Posion (Starter) would be awesome! (Platypus anyone :p)

MeowItsLauren

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd love to see a Dark/Electric Pokemon. Maybe something thunderstorm related would be nice for it.

CrimsonRush

Youngster Joey
Credits
An Ice Wolf would be cool. Sea serpents, a faster bear Pokémon, peacock, griffons, tigers, colossal squid, skeletons, cranes, Mega Hydreigon, Mega Typhlosion, Mega Heliolisk, Mega Flygon, removal of fairies (they will become normal types), nerf Mega Kangaskhan, no Zubats or Tentacools, Mega Carbink.

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So I was going through my list of Pokemon and though, "Dang, we need a better Flying Fighting Pokemon" which lead to me to think of other cool types. Then I though of new Pokemon and I wanted to share. Personally a Grass Fighting Koala Pokemon would be awesome!!! Always down for new fairy types too. Fairy Fire would be neat. Fairy Grass nymph Pokemon would be neat too. What Pokemon do you want to see?
honestly, I'd love to see new eeveelutions like a ghost type eevee, or (now that we have a fairy type) a dragon type eeveelution should be introduced : o

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
UPDATE: The names Solgaleo and Lunaala have been trademarked by Nintendo! Solrock and Lunatone evolutions or Main box legends? Also Gigareki has been trademarked

selvatic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Liked to have mega arcanine. It s sad to think that mega evolutions are over. But seriously, w about a really good grass type poke or a lot of fire type earlier ingame?

26Nomads

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to see some new, type combo's and new evo's.

Ocean Max

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to see actual evolutions for Pokemon again, rather than just Mega Evolutions. Not that I don't like Megas I just feel Pokemon shouldn't forget about its origins, which is Evolutions.

I would like to see a Fire/Grass, Dark/Fairy, and/or Fairy/Ghost type.