• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What NEW Pokemon do you want to see in Sun and Moon

Freechoice

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm hoping for more megas for the more obscure pokemon

like what happened with Audino, Lopunny, and Mawile

As for type combinations

Fairy/Poison
Poison/Steel
Psychic/Bug

Armout

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would rather enjoy some new strong moves for fairy and poison type pokemon...
also some kind of steel/dragon or steel/ghost pokemon would be quite nice too! ;)

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to see a Dark/Bug type - I bet they could do something pretty freaky with it. Other than that though, poison/ground might be good, some kind of swamp monster perhaps

Bandit Hadron

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to see a third evolution to a very underused 'mon, Octillery - he's been a favourite of mine since I first got Gold in 2002. I'd love a Water/Steel third, with the design being Kraken-styled. It would be awesome (no, NOT a Mega, a THIRD EVOLUTION).

A third evolution for each of the "Hitmon-" series would also be nice, depending on each - Hitmonlee's third would be Fighting/Rock, Hitmonchan would be Fighting/Steel, Hitmontop would be Fighting/Fairy.

AaronChBurns

Youngster Joey
Credits
Fire/Water, Fire/Electric, & Fire/Grass non-legendary Pokémon.

Fighting/Dragon bi-pedal Pokémon that mixes Tai Chi martial artist with a Chinese dragon.

Dragon/Fairy Psuedo-Legendary.