• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What type of person are you?

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Please note that I have cross-checked the accuracy of this site before posting this and it is widely considered to provide an accurate evaluation of your personality.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Rules:
  1. Complete the personality test linked above
  2. Screenshot your result
  3. Post it in here (www.ctrlv.in is good for image hosting if you're having difficulty getting an uploaded image inside your spoiler tags, and if you opt for that approach use the bbcode presented below)
    Code:
    [img]image url[/img]
My personality:
Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 16.10.31.png

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
Seems every time I do this I get this one:
Screen%20Shot%202016-05-05%20at%2017.47.44.png

EDIT: Tried three different ways to do it but none are working, so short image short, INFP-T, The Mediator

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Done a Myer Briggs test before - got INTJ and got it again lol. Apparently 'The Mastermind' according to the one before, but an 'Architect' on this one you sent me.

W/e I fall under the category with Mark Zuckerburg, Elon Musk and Tesla ;)

qqd3ma.png

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Done a Myer Briggs test before - got INTJ and got it again lol. Apparently 'The Mastermind' according to the one before, but an 'Architect' on this one you sent me.

W/e I fall under the category with Mark Zuckerburg, Elon Musk and Tesla ;)

qqd3ma.png
Maybe the letter that follows it affects the nickname that it gives the one. Like, maybe The Matermind is INTJ-T or something.

Last edited:

kidoren

Youngster Joey
Credits
yIUcZtc.jpg

I'm not sure I agree with some of my results in here but whatever. I mean i did answer everything as accurate as possible, so I guess I just don't know myself that well.