The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

What's the most useless Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire' started by Henson, Apr 20, 2016.

1. texextra

texextra Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤21
    0   0   0
    Third for Unown, when are GF gonna make it live up to its lore?
  2. ARROWTOTHEKNEE

ARROWTOTHEKNEE Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤63
    0   0   0
    I was gonna say magikarp but since several people already said it, I'm gonna say manaphy. It's super weak, forever a baby Pokémon and somehow it's a legendary. Wtf why would they add this trash anyway? It can lay eggs that hatch into phiones which are somehow even more useless. I've never seen a manaphy used in battle ever.
  3. ARROWTOTHEKNEE

ARROWTOTHEKNEE Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤63
    0   0   0
    Bad (smack with a newspaper), bad, bad, bad boy (more smacks in between bad).
    The DJD and texextra like this.
  4. texextra

texextra Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤21
    0   0   0
    I thought Manaphy had quite a solid niche with access to Tail Glow, high SpA and a decent Special move pool — The whole Phione thing is, I suppose, GF trying out a weird gimmick which they've yet to pick up again.

Unown, on the other hand, cannot even learn a single TM!! GF have poured so much effort into its lore, yet they've never really gone anywhere with it. Seemed like Sigilyph could have been adapted from an Unown evolution concept or something, but nope! Progress unknown in the Unown department.

Other than Unown, I'd say the BABY POKEMON all fall into the bracket of being useless — Phione would get bundled up in here as well. Split branch evolutions? Yes please! Single stage mons? Sure, why not! Baby evolutions? Please GF, don't do it again!!
    ARROWTOTHEKNEE likes this.
  5. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤22
    0   0   0
    Sunkern and Unown.

Sunkern is understandable. It's a baby and it's only supposed to be in that form until you evolve it into it's much more useful form, Sunflora. Unown, is just a disappointment. All the buildup and anticipation for it and it just flops like Splash. Something needs to be done with it to make it worth all the mystery it surrounds itself with.
  6. garac131

garac131 Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤31
    0   0   0
    Mawile definetely.
    It only has 480 sum of all stats on its Mega evolution!
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    You will tell me you need a tank...
    So get yourself a Bastiodon!
Popular Now! - What's useless Pokemon Forum Date
What's your best bet when battling a tough opponent in ORAS? Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Jul 21, 2015