• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

When can i start earning championship points for the pokemon vgc 2016?

SantaBoogy

Youngster Joey
Credits
I really can't find any information on, maybe some you know? Cause I need to be prepared and still got a lot of work.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I really can't find any information on, maybe some you know? Cause I need to be prepared and still got a lot of work.
Events for VGC'16 will be revealed when the rules are released. This usually happens around the November/December period and events with Championship points available usually occur afterwards (Winter Regionals) and then there are a plethora of events that take place across the world which you have a chance to get points in.

SantaBoogy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Events for VGC'16 will be revealed when the rules are released. This usually happens around the November/December period and events with Championship points available usually occur afterwards (Winter Regionals) and then there are a plethora of events that take place across the world which you have a chance to get points in.
Alright thanks. Now I got still time to work on my team :p ow yeah in thos events, does it matter in which tiers pokemon are you use, cause I don't really understand..

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Alright thanks. Now I got still time to work on my team :p ow yeah in thos events, does it matter in which tiers pokemon are you use, cause I don't really understand..
The tiers for our site are nothing to do with the official VGC meta :p

In VGC, any Pokemon can be used as long as it's not on the banlist

For our singles tiers, in OU, you can't use Pokemon in Ubers; in UU, you can't use Pokemon in OU and Ubers; in RU, you can't use Pokemon in UU, OU and Ubers, etc you get the idea

SantaBoogy

Youngster Joey
Credits
The tiers for our site are nothing to do with the official VGC meta :p

In VGC, any Pokemon can be used as long as it's not on the banlist

For our singles tiers, in OU, you can't use Pokemon in Ubers; in UU, you can't use Pokemon in OU and Ubers; in RU, you can't use Pokemon in UU, OU and Ubers, etc you get the idea
Thanks alot :)

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm praying the next gen will nerf kanga vgc 2015 sucked lol