• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Where do I find a sun stone? SOS

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Any resource online I've tried so far has failed me.

Help me friends!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
But where?! I'm going back to look r8ght now. I've already checked false places so I assumed it was another false report.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
But where?! I'm going back to look r8ght now. I've already checked false places so I assumed it was another false report.
Idk. I'm not exactly sure. I'm pretty sure you have to explore the whole thing, but I can say I do remember finding one there and there is one in my bag. I'm pretty sure if you headed to the truck at the bottom and went behind it or something you'd find it, or it was past a patch of grass.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Idk. I'm not exactly sure. I'm pretty sure you have to explore the whole thing, but I can say I do remember finding one there and there is one in my bag. I'm pretty sure if you headed to the truck at the bottom and went behind it or something you'd find it, or it was past a patch of grass.

Bruuuh.... yeah I'm just blind, I find it. Thanks though D":

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I'm not sure if you've found it yet but just in case...

Blush Mountain and Poke Pelago :)

testing