• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Which game ruins friendships the most

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Why do mario games ruin friendships and how does mario party 3ds not ruin any?

FinnsHat64

Youngster Joey
Credits
They do. I never said they didn't. Let's face it. Any competitive game will end up with one guy crying, the other two strangling each other, and you watching in the corner wondering what went wrong. XD

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
My boyfriend and I have decided we can't play Madden together. We get really pissed because of all the bs physics and glitchy looking catches and touchdowns. Rage 2OP.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
My boyfriend and I have decided we can't play Madden together. We get really pissed because of all the bs physics and glitchy looking catches and touchdowns. Rage 2OP.

sighhhh. madden is just bad. They never fix any of the issues :/

Chowwy

Youngster Joey
Credits
FIFA has to be up there

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
For me and my brothers it was north and south on the NES when someone landed a really good cannonball XD

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
And the rocketlauncher in Halo:CE that thing was just hilarious to troll with.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Shooter games where you go against each other as teams, and someone on your team does something against you are very annoying.

Also MARIO KART. And Monopoly...

Last edited:

Ameals

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oldschool Gauntlet. You can only hear "the wizard has destroyed the food" and suchlike so many times before the friendly fire turns into a fistfight.

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would have to go with the Super Smash Bros. series. People get really salty when they lose sometimes, and "campy" playstyles can frustrate people xD

testing