• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Which Pokemon game will we get in October?

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
There have been alot of expectations like Pokemon Z or maybe X2Y2.
What do you think about pokemon Plusle and minum or Detective Pikachu?

Please share your thoughts and knowledge!

Menno Bosje

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm hoping for a remake of the crystal game !

Or a game that would combine all maps and pokemons !

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well something that i think that they could do is make another remake of Red, Blue, Yellow etc. (first Gen), Because this is the only game which is not playable on the 3ds anymore

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm hoping for a remake of the crystal game !

Or a game that would combine all maps and pokemons !

Crystal has always been my favorite pokemon game, so I would love a remake of it! But since there has already been a remake of gold/silver, I wonder if it is more likely that we will get a remake of diamond and pearl?

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
In my opinion, I sense another multiple region game (Like Heartgold & Soulsilver). With the 3Ds games being able to hold so much more data, and the community wanting games to bridge the gaps in storyline, I think this is likely. I'm sure lots of people would agree that if one thing needs to be tied up once and for all, it's the chronological order of games. With Mega-Evolution being introduced recently, it would seem likely that the next game would perhaps focus on the "Origins" of mega evolution. That's my guess/hope :D I'm thinking they foreshadowed this with ORAS's Primals

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
every generation (since 3rd and except 5th but who cares about black 2 white 2 anyway am I right?) they release a whole new game followed by a remake. They remade gen 1 in gen 3, gen 2 in gen 4, and gen 3 in gen 6. By mathematical standards the obvious remake is 4th but I feel that is a little obvious. More likely I think we will get fancy remakes of red and blue if anything.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Well something that i think that they could do is make another remake of Red, Blue, Yellow etc. (first Gen), Because this is the only game which is not playable on the 3ds anymore

This makes a lot of sense, would love to see it happen!

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
I see what you mean, yea that would make sens for them to remake them

TysCharizardY

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've always hoped that they'd do a remake of HeartGold and SoulSilver, but like a 3d version like XY & ORAS. Those games are my favourite, i loved the multi-region aspect of it so i hope they do another like that

Torgr676

Youngster Joey
Credits
I try to not get my hopes up, pokemon Z never happened. However if I was to take a staple I would say something along the lines of maybe crystal remake?

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Pokemon AZ... bum bum bum....
JK, probably something like shining x and dark Y

jamesblee7

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I feel that once the new movie with hoopa is released, we will have a lot more information about the next region/remake we will be getting

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
I hope they surprise us completely and releases a game where you have access to all regions and where every Pokemon can be found in it's own region. Or a new remake of Blue/Red would be cool as well.