• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Which team do you think I should join?

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey everyone~ Voting time!
As what the title said,which one should I join?

I'll count the number of votes,like this:

Team...

Leafwind:
Nova:
Prism:
Draco:
Railgun:
Black Winter:
Zombo:
Ouorboros:
XIT:

How do you participate? Easy! Just vote ONCE,alright?
When I reach a specific amount of PC(like 400 or something ._.) this will be over!

I'll pick the most voted team to join! Wish me luck~

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Black Winter, coolest name lol

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey, just a few things:

Team...

Leafwind:
Nova:
Prism:
Draco:
Railgun:
Black Winter:
Zombo: INACTIVE
Ouorboros: INACTIVE
XIT: INACTIVE

For starters I'd rule out those 3. I'm not looking to speak badly about other teams but as the leader of Nova I think it'd be foolish to recommend you join any other team to be honest.

We have the most members so if it's a vote then we could probably flood this thread but what would that really accomplish? I recommend if you're that neutral that you're willing to let a poll decide then you go ahead and speak to the team leaders or team members and ask them about the teams, browse each team then make an educated decision instead of having other users decide for you.

That being said you can count this as a vote if you'd like but I highly advise you to pick a team you like due to the different natures of teams if you get voted onto one there's no sense in staying on it if you don't like it there. Just my two cents

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
It would probably be best to contact the leader of each and ask them questions about what their team is about to see which fits you the best.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hey, just a few things:

Team...

Leafwind:
Nova:
Prism:
Draco:
Railgun:
Black Winter:
Zombo: INACTIVE
Ouorboros: INACTIVE
XIT: INACTIVE

For starters I'd rule out those 3. I'm not looking to speak badly about other teams but as the leader of Nova I think it'd be foolish to recommend you join any other team to be honest.

We have the most members so if it's a vote then we could probably flood this thread but what would that really accomplish? I recommend if you're that neutral that you're willing to let a poll decide then you go ahead and speak to the team leaders or team members and ask them about the teams, browse each team then make an educated decision instead of having other users decide for you.

That being said you can count this as a vote if you'd like but I highly advise you to pick a team you like due to the different natures of teams if you get voted onto one there's no sense in staying on it if you don't like it there. Just my two cents
This

And you could also try looking through the threads about the teams, and choose the team you like the best.
Again, it is all your opinion of what team you would like to join.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I'm not sure if you've joined a team yet or not, but Nova is very welcoming to new members.

We help with battling and team building. We also have a reputation for having the biggest team with a lot of active members to battle and practice against.

Reactions: Dom

testing